NEW GIRL.. NEW RIDER! (Marysville)

DGTL GRL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to answer your question, yes you can buy them individually from Honda just let them know what side you need.

is the shape of the tank the same??? if not then they will have to be fitted am i wrong? i am not sure as i usually only get to play with non cruisers. but in the parts business i have learned to respect the fact that part numbers are usually different for a reason...:confused:

is the shape of the tank the same??? if not then they will have to be fitted am i wrong? i am not sure as i usually only get to play with non cruisers. but in the parts business i have learned to respect the fact that part numbers are usually different for a reason...:confused:

I think the tanks are shaped the same. I'd have to take a closer look next time I'm there. Pretty sure though.

Yeah, maybe I should just remove them entirely.

as long as it goes on smoothly that will be badass. most sportbikes only have decals *and in red so i hate them* but emblems would work as stickers(i could only assume since thats how toyota makes their emblems)..

They wouldnt be terribly expensive so i'd give it a shot, and if you didnt like them, take them and either go no decal/emblem or get a custom something made.. there are some great companies out there that could make you whatever you wanted for a more unique look

i saw a realy really hot one at bike night the week before i crashed. she was on a blast but the way she looked it really didnt matter! i'm gonna have to track that one down fo sho:cool:

then convince her 2 get a Honda! :lol:

Anything else you plan on convincing her to do? :D

:p