NEW GIRL.. NEW RIDER! (Marysville)

DGTL GRL

ahh if only you were lucky enough to be around when my ass was my avatar! LMAO.... but no, no titties for ya'll

Jess you've got a couple pics on your myspace that would help out some of these noobs that dont know you. :D

I'll even copy and post them here for ya if you want me too. ;)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I can't post to the Parts area but I have a question---- Can I just go into Honda Motorsports and order the new style Shadow emblem (raised and chrome) for my tank? I have the lame-ass decal. Bah!

Yes you can as I think everyone agreed, but your stickers on your tank are clearcoated over. :rolleyes:

yeah those had the raised decals. Ace's and Aero's had the raised emblems while the Spirit had the shitty stickers that were cleared over

Yeah you're right actually. You'd think I'd know that... Not like I've worked in a Honda shop for 10 years or anything... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And you know I'd never do that to you Jess!! I just wanted to fuck with the leg humpers.... :leghump:

(and I'd certainly NEVER share those "special" pics you used to send me back in the day! :D)

or let Sara know he still has them. :rolleyes: lol

Welcome! :)

I'm a newer member and rider too! I live in Dublin but am in Marysville 12 hours a day through the week (nursing classes and work at the Honda Credit Union).

Have fun and be safe out there! Glad to have another female rider around! :)