NEW GIRL.. NEW RIDER! (Marysville)

DGTL GRL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I'm not looking for a hook-up. :)

HA HA!

Plus, I'm old and married. Almost 31! Yeah, elderly over here!

Hey now....being in our 30's doesn't mean we're old it means were seasoned just right! :D Welcome!

What's up with all these people from Marysville??? I didn't know so many people there had bikes!!!! I recently stopped dating a young lad from MV and he introduced me to a wonderful place called Benny's. We should get some MV folks together up there for some yummy pizza and I'll drag my butt from the east side to meet you!!! :p

Hey now....being in our 30's doesn't mean we're old it means were seasoned just right! :D Welcome!

What's up with all these people from Marysville??? I didn't know so many people there had bikes!!!! I recently stopped dating a young lad from MV and he introduced me to a wonderful place called Benny's. We should get some MV folks together up there for some yummy pizza and I'll drag my butt from the east side to meet you!!! :p

Lots of bikers here due to the Honda Motorcycle Plant (not manufacturing bikes anymore now) and the former Honda Homecoming. I would hope everyone is coming out to Ohio All Bike Fest at the end of July!

Bennys rocks my socks! Expensive! Hella expensive but amazingly good.

Would love to have you all out my way.

Lots of bikers here due to the Honda Motorcycle Plant (not manufacturing bikes anymore now) and the former Honda Homecoming. I would hope everyone is coming out to Ohio All Bike Fest at the end of July!

Bennys rocks my socks! Expensive! Hella expensive but amazingly good.

Would love to have you all out my way.

Ya they raised the prices on all the beer didn't they? I like the small town atmosphere so I don't mind. :D And that pizza!!!! Pick a weekend and post it on the forum and we shall see if we can come out! What is this Ohio All Bike Fest you speak of??? :confused:

I passed my test this weekend at the Basic Rider course.

HOWEVER---- My bike is at the dealer getting some surface rust removed off of the gas tank. Since I purchased two bikes that night they owe it to me.

PLUS--- honestly---- I am not ready to get on my bike just yet and ride very far anywhere.

At least I'm being honest!

I have to get my bike back THEN become familiar with it.

Being cautious is good, but the only way to become a better rider is to get out and ride! Pick an area your familiar with, plan your route and get the gear on. Robinson rd along the Darby creek heading towards North Lewisberg is nice.

Being cautious is good, but the only way to become a better rider is to get out and ride! Pick an area your familiar with, plan your route and get the gear on. Robinson rd along the Darby creek heading towards North Lewisberg is nice.

He's right, if you don't get in the saddle, you'll never learn. The MSF course should give you enough confidence to start riding. Just take it slow, be careful and you'll get better. Good luck, stay safe and remember rubberside down.

He's right, if you don't get in the saddle, you'll never learn. The MSF course should give you enough confidence to start riding. Just take it slow, be careful and you'll get better. Good luck, stay safe and remember rubberside down.

and shiny side up?! :)

LOL

Thanks you two!

Yes, shinny side up....... unless your on a dirt bike. Finding something shinny on a dirt bike can become frustrating! :lol:

When your ready to do an evening ride let me know and I'll see if I can shot up for a tour. Maybe we can get some other Central Ohioans will show up too?

I'M NEW NEW NEW!

I obtained my permit a week ago and bought my 2005 Honda Shadow Aero 750 on Sunday.

I will be taking my basic rider course Friday-Sunday in Delaware.

Yet to drive my new toy because I want to take the course first but I'm seriously looking forward to it!!!

I'm in Marysville near Dublin off of 42.

My husband rides and he has a 2006 VTX 1300 that he also got on Sunday. He rode a 82 Suzuki before hand.

Anyway.. I'm new here!

Thought I would say hello! Thanks for having me here. :D

welcome; it will bemandatory that the two of you bring Woody's to each Columbus event that you attend!!

Yes, shinny side up....... unless your on a dirt bike. Finding something shinny on a dirt bike can become frustrating! :lol:

When your ready to do an evening ride let me know and I'll see if I can shot up for a tour. Maybe we can get some other Central Ohioans will show up too?

Will do! Thanks. It's going to be different going from the Honda Rebel 250 at the training class to a Honda Aero 750.

Of course I can't compare anything until the dealership brings me back my darn bike! :)

Thanks.. I will keep you posted!