1. 1. Ohio Riders 2009 MEET N' Greet Sunday July 12

• Yes, I will be attending
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post. Sry iPhone quirk.

They just didn't know we were gnna do it BIG like that.

But it's time to start taking us serious cause OHIO RIDERS ROCK!!!

Sorry I was late, but thanks again to Jason, Bret, Ashley, Pig Iron & anybody & everybody that was involved. Nice hangin with my buds afterwards...Melanie, Bret, Jason, Vic, Ashley, & Springer! Good weather, great food & awesome peeps= PERFECT DAY!!!!!!! Looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!!

Wow, really feeling the love for todays event.

Big thanks to eveyone who had a hand in putting it together & to eeryone for showing up & having a good time.

Goos seeing a bunch our own OR's out there and also the Buell Riders, all the Junkies from Cincy & a few riders from the 69 Boyz & Wildlife Riders.

You all ROCK :D

Excellent time today, sorry I didn't make it for the after-ride. Awesome meeting all the out-of-towners. Can't wait to to it again next month! To all those I offended, I promise I won't have nearly as many bad jokes next time. To everyone else, you'll get your turn.

I think we were getting close to hitting 170 bikes total for the day. I know a couple of people had counted 120 & 130 not counting the ones coming & going througout the day.

Lets see what we can do next month. (Sun Aug 9th, noon-5pm Same place)

Bummer. I thought everyone had a good time today.

Seems like there is one person that did not feel the need to leave a namegav me bad rep & left this comment for me:

"That's stupid inviting non OR people. Should just be OR people and family. It's nothing special if any yahoo can just show up. That takes the specialness out of the gathering. FAIL."

I guess thats one person we can count out for the next non-exclusive OR event.

Apparently they have a bur up there yahoo side ways! Ohio riders is about all riders riding and having a good time together I thought?? I thought that all riders were welcome even none members. At least that was my understanding when I joined almost 2 years ago. Im giving you + rep Bret!

Bummer. I thought everyone had a good time today.

Seems like there is one person that did not feel the need to leave a namegav me bad rep & left this comment for me:

"That's stupid inviting non OR people. Should just be OR people and family. It's nothing special if any yahoo can just show up. That takes the specialness out of the gathering. FAIL."

I guess thats one person we can count out for the next non-exclusive OR event.

Were there people from out of state at the meat and greet? Or was it mostly riders from OHIO?:violin:

I saw one KY plate Sam.

Fail??? What an ass for leaving neg rep like that. But whatever. It was prolly someone who didn't attend. It was also about letting people know who we were, reaching out to new riders. Both Admin and most of the Mods attended and said everything was great and had a better turnout than they dreamed. I think I made a good impression on alot of people today in regards to OR. I also was impressed with some of the other groups Iet today. Wildlife riders, the Buell COBRA riders, loads of patched riders I've never heard of.

So whoever doesn't like what were doing take it up with Casper or Bornsinner, or just stay home and don't participate. Rant off.

By the way there was absolutly NO DRAMA.

No Drama FTMFW.

WHAT!!!! No drama!!!! I could'a walked in and just started SWINGIN"!!!lol

I wish I could've been there. The weather is non-stop perfect this summer. I'm in for 8/9!:D