Bike shop steals bike !!!!!! warning

skulls

CyclePro in pataskala Ohio!!!! Josh Lynn owner/mechanic

One of our new ohio rider members took his hyabusa to josh in March after he was hit by a car in zansville . The repair consisted of paint job on skins which were to be sent out and repair a clutch issue (slipping).

He has had the bike for 75 days now and his shop has closed , after looking into the shop history found out he hasnt payed his lease in 8 months . When we tried to receive the bike we were told by the new owners of the property ( M&N cycles) tht josh had takin the bikes to a garage somewhere and no one had heard from him . Many others are looking for there bikes and the pataskala police department has done about nothing to help . So if you need work done and no this fool josh or anyone from his shop and would like to see your bike again i suggest not taking it there !!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have known josh for a while and this does not seem like him at all. must have been bad circumstances. but there is always more to a story then most people will know. skulls pm me. i know his mom and where she works and lives, maybe some info to be had there.

woah, that is pretty crazy.

i've had work done by him on my old F4i back when i was in columbus, and never had any problems with him. actually, i was pretty happy with the work he did... but then again, he didn't keep my bike for over 2 months.

i hope this gets worked out cause this doesn't sound like him at all. i'd gladly offer info if i had any, but i haven't talked to him in years and i've lost touch with him over the last 3-4 years.

i will gladly take any info i can get , pataskala police have been working on it and the sherriffs are next . It will be only a matter of time before he gets whats comming to him from us or the other 6 people that are looking for him lol. funny think is one of the other bike owners is a retired franklin county sherrif so im sure he has a bunch of info comming his way also . If you have any info feel free to call me at (614) 403-3179 Thanks for your help all , i hate seeing people getting screwed over

..... i guess we are staking out his apartment to follow him to where the bikes are being held .

Hope him, or none of his buddies read this board.....Or you just lost your advantage of surprise

im not worried about him reading the board , they have charges filled allready in pataskala and the sheriffs are just about a week behind from issueing a corpus on him so he will get him one way or another !!!!!

Damn I have had josh over to my house a few years back and he did some work on my bike last year(sort of) I was wondering about his shop. Sucks to hear. He had a house in pataskala I thought, are you sure your checking the right places looking for him? Hes good friends with someone on cr I believe.

this shit is ridiculous anymore, everyone keep tabs on your bike. If its not the assholes out there stealing it off the street it's the shops closing down unexpectedly and not telling anyone (I.E. MOC)...meh could be worse I guess, the apocalypse could be happening

Though I haven't spoken to Josh in months, he is a good man. Sure it is a misunderstanding. He parted my bike out for me last winter, and kept an honest account of all transactions. Making calls.

I hope this all works out, and that it's a breakdown in communication or something! Sounds like this guy is a good guy that has fallen into a bad situation.

On the other hand, he should keep the customers informed about what's going on when he is in possesion of their bikes! No excuse for this!