What to do with my cans?

RVTPilot

So what should RVT do with his cans  

28 members have voted

1. 1. So what should RVT do with his cans

• Eat mac 'n cheese for weeks - stick with the TBs and get a PC
    • Sell the TBs, stick with the Leos and get the PC from the sale of the TBs

Okay gang. I have a mild conundrum, and am soliciting the opinion of the masses. I have two sets of exhaust for my RC. A set of Leo Vince aluminium EVO II slipons, and a set of Two Bros. CF M-5 slip ons. The Leos were on the bike when I got hit last year, but I rehabbed the right can and you can hardly tell anything happened to it. The Two Bros are nice to look at, but until I get a PC, they run like shit. With the Leos, the bike runs very smooth. They are quieter than the TBs, though everyone but me it seems loves the sound of the TBs. (Ask JRMiii and r1crusher about how loud my bike is. And I am not bragging or anything.)

So here's where I am at. I put the Leos back on today because of the tunig issue. I know that at some point I am going to get a PC, but right now, the funds just aren't available. It may be that way until the end of the season, and I am fine with that, so long as I have the Leos. So I am considering selling the Two Bros and using that to cover the PC. Though I do believe the TBs are the better performing pipe, I am content with having the bike with the hotter (temp wise) Al LV cans, though I know that once Brian at DTM gets a hold of the RC with a PC, it will run solid. But I thought I would open it up to you all for comment. (And for the RC owners with stock RC exhaust, the bidding for the Two Bros starts at the price of a PC for the 51. :D )

two brothers exhaust were always cheap to me. I dunno. they just seem cheap like a D&D.

their carbon fiber doesn't look like real carbon fiber. they have to use this ugly ass pattern crap they like on it instead. to me it looks cheap and generic. then coupled with a "chrome" pipe screams cheap and generic.

and don't forget, when you crash with a carbon fiber pipe, it bust into pieces or cracks and can't be fixed.

Edited by serpentracer

I don't really have an opinion but why can't you sell the Leo's to buy the PC rather than sell the TBs.

I'm a ducati guy so I'd be more drawn to the Leo's but that' just cause I don't know shit about two brothers.

I don't really have an opinion but why can't you sell the Leo's to buy the PC rather than sell the TBs.

I'm a ducati guy so I'd be more drawn to the Leo's but that' just cause I don't know shit about two brothers.

Because the Leo's do have some crash damage, where the TBs are simply "cooked in". The TBs have a higher value also. Personally, I prefer the sound of the Leos. I think they are closer to a Duc. The TBs just have this wicked unique loud sound. Some of the guys really like it. I am still on the fence.

Because the Leo's do have some crash damage, where the TBs are simply "cooked in". The TBs have a higher value also. Personally, I prefer the sound of the Leos. I think they are closer to a Duc. The TBs just have this wicked unique loud sound. Some of the guys really like it. I am still on the fence.

Refer to previous post of mine. Also, who cares what it sounds like as long as you like it. If the Leo's sound better to you then keep em' :)