Today

kay9109

Now now, ease up, how many of the ladies on here started out MC life on the back, vs jumped right into riding solo? Hmmmmmmm? I know some of each. The solo types grew up on dirt bikes mostly. The backpack types hitched rides and bought bikes and learned. We need a thread and poll to answer the question....

I didn't start on the back. Wait, I'm not a lady. Well not today anyway.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode backpack like once, maybe twice before I went and bought mne. and I had only ridden a dirtbike one time as well. I hopped on and forced myself to learn. If she actually gets a bike and learns how to ride then cool, good for her. hopefully she buys some damned gear while she's at it. but talking about it accomplishes nothing. and thats all it is, just talk. that and the desperate groupie backpack thing

You'll have to catch jess first...

and wait till she gets back from the service cuz i wanna see and epic cat fight!!!!!!

Why dont you do us all a favor and admit that you are a bike groupie and are just looking for a sugar daddy. "I aint sayin she a gold digga, but she aint messin wit no broke............."

that sir made me lol

As long as you clean the stains from it first ;)

thought those added character???

Hey guys!! I'm Kaitlyn hmm I'm 18 new to riding, but loving every minute of it. I'm in the process of buying a bike, but until I finish it up, I'm on the back of some of my friends bikes. I'm always up for riding though.

:lol:

have you even practiced on a friend's bike??

look hun, that's great you want to learn and buy a bike. it's fine that you've joined to LEARN and get advice. but, starting a thread about wanting to hop on the back of a guys bike to go for a ride....is nothing but wanting attention..something we laugh at.

Now now, ease up, how many of the ladies on here started out MC life on the back, vs jumped right into riding solo? Hmmmmmmm?

*Raising hand* Chick/2 went straight to solo. So I guess I am a female MC snob LOL:p

and trust me baby... if I'm sliding and riding all on a dewd's back, we are NOT on a motorcycle, I guaran-damn-tee.

... if I'm sliding and riding all on a dewd's back, we are NOT on a motorcycle, I guaran-damn-tee.

Ummmm.....If you're slidin' on dude's back NOT on a motorcycle.....Apparently you must be strappin' somethin' on?!? :popcorn:

Ummmm.....If you're slidin' on dude's back NOT on a motorcycle.....Apparently you must be strappin' somethin' on?!? :popcorn:

Noooo, check your Kama Sutra, there are a few solutions....

Oh man, Kay's post count got raped after this got moved....

lol, well at least she stopped pretending like she owns a bike. :D

Seriously though kay, if you actually want to ride, you are in the right spot. There are obviously a ton of very knowledgable people here who are willing to help another rider out. If you're looking for a date though, I would just suggest eharmony, my friend told me that her friend even uses the keyword 'motorcycle' to find a guy who rides!

I mean seriously, to have 98% of your posts be in ONE thread... where you're, basically, asking for a date.... come on now

but if that's what it is, so be it. She could have accomplished that easily by being upfront from jump street.

But who could blame her, truly? After all, ORDN is chock full of smokin' hott bois with bikes.

but if that's what it is, so be it. She could have accomplished that easily by being upfront from jump street.

But who could blame her, truly? After all, ORDN is chock full of smokin' hott bois with bikes.

I agree 100%, with the truthful part, not the "hott bois" whatever that means