Q102FM motorcycle rant. Did you cincy folks here it?

NinjaNick

I'm not talking about the rider, jesus get over yourself. I'm just stating it's easier to ride a small bike faster even if it has a lot less hp.

Dude, you need to get over yourself... It has nothing to do with the bike, but rather the rider. Sure, same rider and same ability on the two bikes and depending on what you do, one will be better than the other... Drag race 1/4 mile? Track? Street? Canyon? Long haul?

Damn, bro...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you been on a Busa? If not, shut the fuck up. You have no clue what you are talking about. I have been on 600's, 750's and 1000's. The 600's and 750's are uncomfortable and lack power. The 1000's are uncomfortable but at least they have power. Dont like me "talking down" to 600 pilots? Then quit talking shit about my ride.

Again, if you have never been on a Busa SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have no clue how well they handle.

IBTL

I've been on a Busa and about every other bike out there... Do I get a prize if I say that a 600 will eat your lunch on a twisty road or at the track? But, on the other side, I have seen when they tried to get a Busa road race worthy and Yosh and a few others had that thing going pretty good. Embarassed a lot of guys. I have also been passed by a Busa that Rad Greaves was riding and outside getting my eyebrows burned off by the flame from the cannister, it was pretty fucking cool...

Dude, you are obviously passionate about your bike, but to say it is the best and "no replacement for displacement", it makes you look silly... And I know you are not...

I've been on a Busa and about every other bike out there... Do I get a prize if I say that a 600 will eat your lunch on a twisty road or at the track? But, on the other side, I have seen when they tried to get a Busa road race worthy and Yosh and a few others had that thing going pretty good. Embarassed a lot of guys. I have also been passed by a Busa that Rad Greaves was riding and outside getting my eyebrows burned off by the flame from the cannister, it was pretty fucking cool...

Dude, you are obviously passionate about your bike, but to say it is the best and "no replacement for displacement", it makes you look silly... And I know you are not...

I will agree that displacement matters not if the smaller bike has a superior rider. Hell, I can show you a Goldwing 1800 that will smoke the majority of the riders on here. I'd be willing to bet that he could do the same on a little 250.

How many of these threads like this do we need to have? I get tired of these fucktards that ride their 600's a couple miles a day and then start talking shit about how much faster it is than anything else. All shit talking aside, I honestly like the 600's and am thinking of picking on up just for the track.

And yes, you get a prize. You can have one night with a sheep of your choice, free of charge. :sheepfucker:

Edited by SAMBUSA
added prize

How many of these threads like this do we need to have?

This wasn't a thread like that.

It was just a rant about a radio station and it got turned into a thread that I should've said to lock once it got off topic into a pissing match.

Will a MOD please trash this stupid thread?

This wasn't a thread like that.

It was just a rant about a radio station and it got turned into a thread that I should've said to lock once it got off topic into a pissing match.

Will a MOD please trash this stupid thread?

I'm sorry Nick. I'll take responsibility for ruining your thread. You can spank me if you want.

Did you ever get a reply?

I never said I could do it better than Nick, Fucktard.

And the fact that you ride an R6 proves that you in fact could not do it better.

hey sammy maybe people are tired of homos thinking 600's are "starter bikes"

lets not forget, you opened the can of stupid on yourself with this post......:violin: