fuck your repsol

Kip Drordy

I would rather have a Bayliss edition 998.

Ducati%20998S%20Bayliss.jpg

or.. a Foggy edition.

220666769_efba087ce5.jpg

At least these guys can actually ride a bike...

Touche.

Meh' date=' that bike looks retarded with that goofy star.

I say, FUCK YO HAYDEN EDITION 848, and I raise you the Troy Bayliss Edition 1098R

[img']http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery%20B/Ducati%201098R%20Bayliss%20Limited%20Edition.jpg%20%202.jpg

And a touche to you too good sir.

I would rather have a Bayliss edition 998.

Ducati%20998S%20Bayliss.jpg

or.. a Foggy edition.

220666769_efba087ce5.jpg

At least these guys can actually ride a bike...[/quote

there is company who sell this decals for $ 200,so if you have 996 you can have bike look like this.but get one of the 848 will be hard.

I don't want my bike to look like this.. I want it to be this. $200 won't get me front and rear Ohlins' date=' forged aluminum wheels and a full Termi system.

Besides.. I don't want a 996. I'd want a 998 if I were to 'step up' to a liter bike. Testastretta > Desmoquattro.. any day of the week.[/quote']

you dont have ohlins and the termignoni on your gema already?

you far behind me brother.

Eh.. I can't outride the Showa bits that are on it already. Not much sense in upgrading the suspension when I'm not making the stock stuff sweat. I have carbon cans.. they are Micron. I'm pleased with them and they look like they just came out of the box. No need to upgrade those' date=' either. I don't get any complaints on Gemma's exhaust notes. Well, some but those are typically misplaced complaints regarding the clutch. (lulz)

I am interested in some lighter wheels. I almost bought a set of BST carbon wheels in the fall of 2007. Some guy on Speedzilla had a used set he was selling for $2000 or something like that. I almost pulled the trigger but decided against it. I wish I had bought them but don't lose sleep over it.[/quote']

i just put ohlin rear ,stering dumper,race brakes,levers ,slip ons on my 996 and its lot better then the stock,but i only track this bike.need find somebody this winter for engine .look at oncycle he got nice carbon wheels,and he give you better price what he have on his website.

i just put ohlin rear ,stering dumper,race brakes,levers ,slip ons on my 996 and its lot better then the stock,but i only track this bike.need find somebody this winter for engine .look at oncycle he got nice carbon wheels,and he give you better price what he have on his website.

Jesus Christ that hurt my head to read. I'm all for a little slang but wow.