Last Minute Bike Pickup. Idea's? Ramps?

NightRider

Well when you upgrade to your Raider let me know. I need something cheap/comfortable and if I had the Magna my name would make a lot more sense :p

You mean M109? Yeah, i definitely will. Or, you can see if you can get your name changed. I mean....it's just sad. :nono: What kind of bike did you have before?

dont be a pussy just ride it back. you dont need front brakes. just pretend its 1963 and you are riding some old school chopper. just go real slow in the twisty roads. gravel is no big deal... you want to use the rear in gravel anyway.

although in your defense, that is a hike from leesville to lancaster.

do you have a trailer hitch on your truck? you could rent a trailer from uhaul for like 25 bucks or something...

dont be a pussy just ride it back. you dont need front brakes. just pretend its 1963 and you are riding some old school chopper. just go real slow in the twisty roads. gravel is no big deal... you want to use the rear in gravel anyway.

although in your defense, that is a hike from leesville to lancaster.

do you have a trailer hitch on your truck? you could rent a trailer from uhaul for like 25 bucks or something...

Who you calling a pussy!? :D Unfortunately, i think i can smell yours.

lol. I have nothing atm. No temps, no license. And i won't have tags in my name on it. That should go over real well with the officer right?

Yeah, if the bike breaks down for whatever reason....i would at least like it to be somewhere close to home. Instead out in some remote town. With a gas station maybe 10-15 miles down the road. Can you smell the fun?

Yeah, i do...i didn't even think of the trailer thing. I could definitely give them a call.

damn i was wondering what that smell was :p

lol i was just bustin your chops. no temps or license too, yeah that changes things...

if i had ramps id help you out... trailer is probably the second best idea :)

i got one once at the uhaul over by the mall off ety rd.

Who you calling a pussy!? :D Unfortunately, i think i can smell yours.

lol. I have nothing atm. No temps, no license. And i won't have tags in my name on it. That should go over real well with the officer right?

Yeah, if the bike breaks down for whatever reason....i would at least like it to be somewhere close to home. Instead out in some remote town. With a gas station maybe 10-15 miles down the road. Can you smell the fun?

Yeah, i do...i didn't even think of the trailer thing. I could definitely give them a call.

damn i was wondering what that smell was :p

lol i was just bustin your chops. no temps or license too, yeah that changes things...

if i had ramps id help you out... trailer is probably the second best idea :)

i got one once at the uhaul over by the mall off ety rd.

You wash that thing on a regular basis? :p No big deal bud, i can bust chops with the best of them.

Yeah, i just reserved a motorcycle trailer at U-haul. So thanks for the idea. Totally forgot about that. 14.95!

Thanks to 2wheels and Ziggy for the offered help, and 2wheels lugging the ramp out of the garage for me lol. Much appreciated for the offers!

:D