anybody wanna ride?

omgshesaboy

I did my share yesterday.

Mayfield - to Willoughby for work - to Painesville to visit a buddy at work - to mayfield - to solon - to mayfield.

Everything until I got back to Mayfield the first time was city streets.

fml.

I don't know if I could look at my ride right now.

Check out 252 south a bit, not to bad has some flowing spots and its 50mph. I run the park sometimes, but the rangers are getting to thick over there. Ihate to say it but the good roads are south way south. LOL!

west river runs paralell to 252, its a lot better

i know west river road! if you want we should get together and then head southeast toward better roads. the part that sucks is the flat straights to get there

If you want a fun ride that isn't too far out of the way. Leave Quaker Steak & Lube in Valleyview and follow the canal all the way down to Akron. It takes you through Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I ride with a couple of Duc's through there and have a blast. Nice twisty road. It's one of the better roads in NeOhio.

If you want a fun ride that isn't too far out of the way. Leave Quaker Steak & Lube in Valleyview and follow the canal all the way down to Akron. It takes you through Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I ride with a couple of Duc's through there and have a blast. Nice twisty road. It's one of the better roads in NeOhio.

What's the traffic like? LEO?

What's the traffic like? LEO?

This is the route I'm always posting about, the canal way.

Traffic is almost none most of the time, LEO is around sometimes, mostly near the intersection at 303, speed limit goes from 45 to 25 for a mile.

Other than that it's a great ride with little enforcement

The valley has some alright riding. Some of the roads off Riverview are fun. I have always came across cops by Brandywine.and at 303.

I will be out again on the eastside. Just like always. If anyone is riding let me know. I'm leaving around 5-5:30.

Edited by Lost1888