Where do you park?

Likwid

Depends. Most of the time, just close as possible spot. I try to park out toward the end of the spot, so that cages can see the bike and not pull in on top of it. Seeing that Ohio has such a large number of bikes (I heard that we're #2 per capita on number of registered bikes) shouldn't more places have bike parking spots?

I park WAY in the 'back 40' in lots.

Walking never killed anyone, and it's just that much more exercise I get in a day.

Plus, no one dings my truck because no one else parks out there, and thus no shopping carts/other crap make their way out there either.

I try to avoid lines and sidewalks. Usually I try to park to the back where the cars start to thin out and like jporter, towards the front so cages can see it. I also park at an angle to avoid them trying to squeeze in. All depends on the circumstances.

I park WAY in the 'back 40' in lots.

Walking never killed anyone, and it's just that much more exercise I get in a day.

Plus, no one dings my truck because no one else parks out there, and thus no shopping carts/other crap make their way out there either.

+1. I usually park as far away from people as I can, on the bike or in the truck.

i park close and usually in motorcycle parking spots like walmart has so i don't sinky. and i'm getting pissed at the number of trikes that i have seen taking up the whole motorcycle parking spot. no kickstand means GTFO

At home it's garaged. When I'm out in the city, in the back or somewhere shady. If possible in camera view but I don't go out of my way to find a camera. Most of the time when I'm out doing my daily stuff it's parked at a park or the side of the road.

Parking spot as close as possible, crossed lines, far away spot, sidewalk, other?

People get pissed no matter where you park it seems.

I have not had this problem yet. I park next to all the motorcycles at work.

At wal mart, I started parking the bike out back by the tire dept. entrance, its concrete and shady in the evening and then at the bank I try to park in front of the ATM because the camera points at the bike and it makes me feel better about leaving my gear sit there for the 2 minutes I'm inside. Other than those 2 places, I dont park much anywhere else except my own garage. I cant afford my own mexican pit crew so I just do what I can to get by..... :)

Edited by Rod38um

Used to park on the sidewalk at work until they bitched. Then they put mc parking in the farthest spaces from the building. Now mind you, I'm a chick (actually most of the riders at work are) and I get off work in the middle of the night. We never use them, just park close as we can.

They have mc parking at WallyWorld?

where ever the fuck i want!

srsly tho i just park out of the way on the sidewalk. just dont block the walk or a door and no one will have any room to bitch.

where ever the fuck i want!

srsly tho i just park out of the way on the sidewalk. just dont block the walk or a door and no one will have any room to bitch.

I also park on the sidewalk. Is this okay. Cops just look at it when they drive by.