GM makes motorcycle stands...

magley64

you think she feels worse that her car is broke or that she almost killed someone. for some reason i think it the car that is making her sad

You think there's even a slight possibility that she has ANY ability to feel solace? I'd be very surprised she could even give a damn what she did so much as just thinking about how scared SHE is and how her boyfriend or daddy is going to be upset. Most 21 year olds can't comprehend their actions, hell a lot of 40 year olds can't....

But hey, you never know

Yeah, he's even more fortunate that there wasn't a black hole attached to the front bumper of the grand am...

Got to watch out for those random black holes. The guy in the truck forgot his lava today at work. That driver was lucky. Yes the woman probably feels bad for the car, I mean she just bought it.

:lol:

On more serious note I'm glad the rider is ok.

id make the driver scoop the poo outta my pants! Yea, take that! Now you have to touch my poo!! that would make them think twice before rear ending another bike

Touching poo is quite the deterrant.

mmmk, I think I'm a pretty good driver. Plus, I have proof that guys are just as bad, some guy randomly decided to swerve into my lane today, for no apparent reason other than he was changing lanes, and did it so quickly I actually didn't even have time to react. He came within 2 inches of my car. a swerve into a lane he didn't even look in... it was a guy... he didn't even look.

mmmk, I think I'm a pretty good driver. Plus, I have proof that guys are just as bad, some guy randomly decided to swerve into my lane today, for no apparent reason other than he was changing lanes, and did it so quickly I actually didn't even have time to react. He came within 2 inches of my car. a swerve into a lane he didn't even look in... it was a guy... he didn't even look.

Why did you have your shirt off...?