Rider Down Well kinda

Zoner1320

So i am getting gas in my bike at our local gas station today. Kinda mindin my own business when I notice this car out of the corner of my eye trying to manuver into position to get gas. I was looking at the car thinking to myself where the hell is the driver of the late 80's to early 90's crown vic. I see the car moving but no driver. Then I see the dents and scratches on the back bumper obviously a cleveland yellow pages would probably fix the old ladies issue. Then I see the rear bumper rapidly approaching me at a decent rate. Mind you the nozzel is still in my tank and I am sitting on the bike. Obviously there was not enough time for me to yank the nozzel out and begin to move my bike. The damn old lady is still backing not hearing me screaming to stop nor feeling me kicking the car. she backs right into me pinning my right leg between my bike and her car causing me to lose balance and knocking my bike and i right over the kickstand. The bike landed on my foot so now I have a car that is pinning my leg on my right and on the left my bike has my foot on the ground. She then stops gets out of the car looks to see what she hit cuz she felt a thump. in the meantime a state trooper just pulled into get gas as well and see this going on. Tells the lady to move her car. someone had called the Fire department (just so happened to be the one I work at) The lifted the bike off my leg. Broke some toes on my left foot and my bike has a few scratches, but for the most part just another statistic of the old cager not paying attention. Yeah I am pissed about the bike, but it could have been way worse than that.

Just reading this makes me want u to have pulled the gas pump out of your bike and spray her in the face with the gas then light! Glad u are ok man!!! Gas+old crazy driver+Hot bike+rider=bad ever time!

Give a woman a fire and you keep her warm for a day. Set a woman on fire and you keep her warm for the rest of her life.

Glad to hear it wasnt worse then what it was. I had a guy back into me once so I feel your pain. It is a helpless feeling when you are honking and walking backwards as fast as you can on a bike just to have them hit you. Same freaking deal with me. the old bastard gets out to come back. I started yelling pull forward damnit! As I tell my wife, I am very confident of my skills and abilities on a bike. The only thing that worries me is senior citizens!

glad you're OK for the most part.. Curious as to why anyone would fuel their bike while sitting on it though?

Glad you're ok.

In regards to the quote above, gotta wonder if there is a static discharge possibility like with cars,

you never wanna get back into your car when fueling. But I guess if you were on the bike the whole t

ime and never got off then there would be no possibility for static right?

I think people should have to take a driving test every year after 70. There are too many old people on thee road that have no business being there.

+1 I've been saying this for years!!

Soooo...... What'd the old bitch have to say for herself.... Especially with the trooper bein' right there to witness the whole thing?!? :dunno: