Buell 1125R Review... Not your dad's Buell...

Moto-Brian

Do I agree with DMG's rules allowing it in the 600 class? Nope. Not at all... However, the RR version is pretty trick and while I would still pick the 1000 GSXR or R1 over it in full race trim, it is really close. I'd pick a $40k bike over mine any day. Selling one and getting only $30k would net me a good start to 2010...

...hey, I'm not judging...I was just throwing it out there. lol

Plus, I wish someone threw me the keys to all these different bikes on a track, I need some reality to go with this dream line-up of bikes I have...lucky you! hah

...hey, I'm not judging...I was just throwing it out there. lol

Plus, I wish someone threw me the keys to all these different bikes on a track, I need some reality to go with this dream line-up of bikes I have...lucky you! hah

I am pretty lucky. I however never got even a slight nod to try the new BMW1000. Of course, only having two working models in the country and one being a prototype may have had something to do with it... I just really was hoping to try that one out... Oh, well...

Think you will get a ride on the RSV 4?

Doubtful, but Monte has always been an Aprilia guy so, one never can say never, but considering the rarity of that unit, I suspect it will be like BMW. Only a rich dude will have one and we'll get a good look at it, but that's about it. It's like the old guy with the Desmo at the track a month ago...