Bike Storage Over the Winter

yotaman88210

Im just trying to get a feeling for how many if any people would be interested if I did this. I have a decent sized Garage and a basement with walk out stairs. Im not sure if I want to use the garage or the basement yet, but the basement would be climate controlled.

Anyway, I know some people keep their bike outside all year round and, well, that sucks. So If im not using the space this winter I figured I would offer it up to store some bikes. The fee would be VERY reasonable.

Any interest ?

Well I really dont want people in and out of my garage at their own will so that's really not an option. I just dont want something to happen or something to "go missing" and have to shoot anyone. Sorry. The over the winter thing would work great tho. You could even come visit your bike. lolzz

Well I really dont want people in and out of my garage at their own will so that's really not an option. I just dont want something to happen or something to "go missing" and have to shoot anyone. Sorry. The over the winter thing would work great tho. You could even come visit your bike. lolzz

if I give you $50/month will you let me store three 2'x2' boxes and promise not to ever open them up?

how about varying quantities of rolled up rugs? i'll even put them in large garbage bags before dropping it off.

that is a good idea though. back when i was living in apartments, that would've been a very nice option.

Im just trying to get a feeling for how many if any people would be interested if I did this. I have a decent sized Garage and a basement with walk out stairs. Im not sure if I want to use the garage or the basement yet, but the basement would be climate controlled.

Anyway, I know some people keep their bike outside all year round and, well, that sucks. So If im not using the space this winter I figured I would offer it up to store some bikes. The fee would be VERY reasonable.

Any interest ?

I can offer the same thing for peeps in the NW region. Climate controlled shop.

come on i wanted to take a spin on ur bike lol :wheeliezx10: