Looking for liter bike recomendations

Wheezle

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bike with a FireBlade engine. That's my first choice.

+ 1 love the 1000rr's when your ready Ill let ya take mine for a spin

Yamaha R1. Pick one up at Iron Pony next time you're there!

I rode kieth's new r1 and was not impressed niether is he , he actually is talking bout getting rid of it allready so .....

Don't take recommendations, get out there sit, and ride them all, Honduh, Cowie, Suzuki, Yamahaw, take them all out and make YOUR decision on that. They are all virtually the same performance wise, your essentially looking for what fits you best. Also, I'd give the 1125R a serious look. I sat on one at Mid Ohio and really liked it, and it seems they've toned down the scoops on the side and it didn't look so bad, kinda liked it, if I was in the market I'd have to give it a SERIOUS consideration.

Time to stir the pot! :D

03 RSV Mille Black

Power Commander III dyno tuned by Crooked River,HMF custome exhaust,newer Pilots,new plugs and wires,mobil1,Vortex sprocket,520 DID,back seat...etc. less than 7K miles, adult ridden and never down.

$6000 PM me for faster response or email jtdomtree@yahoo.com

100_2560.jpg

------------------------

2003 Tuono for sale

Beautiful Red Tuono with 14,500 miles. A few upgrades; 57mm TB's from a late model Aprilia, Factory Pro Tuono chip, Renegade full dual exhaust, Renegade style intake, Zero Gravity sport touring screen, Evo integrated tail lights. Nearly new BT021's The bike is in excellent shape and has been incredibly reliable. Zero issues and incredibly fun to ride.

Pics can be seen here;http://s581.photobucket.com/albums/s...bum_view_click

$5,500 Thanks for looking

Oops, the bike is in Milwaukee, WI 53222

P4120072.jpg