So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're telling me. If you were offered a bike for free. You'd turn it down? I doubt it really. Not being a prick but come on. if you got offered a bike for free I'm pretty sure you'd be on it like a fat kid on birthday cake.

Actually she really WAS Looking at the Blast and He just happened to say he bought one for his girlfriend and she didnt want it. Now though she's more interested in a Ninja 250. She likes the sleeker look. Now just to find one with enough pink on it. Oh the humanity.

As far as whoopin his ass. *sweet, innocent voice*I would never do anything like that.

I'l have friends do it so I can watch and laugh as I eat popcorn and down a High Life.

If I do it.

It wouldn't be pretty and he knows that.

...bet you won't hit him.

14dd75d.gif

"I invite any and all people to hit on my g/f...if she goes for it, she didn't want to be with me anyway...you 2 have fun together."

Believe me, I do too. When she and I 1st got together, nobody knew it and he tried. Then looked like an idiot when he got an epic fail.

As far as the edited posts I did. I changed them so he would not see I was inquiring about that night. But did take screenshots of original to throw in his face when the time came.

I'm happy you have seen his true colors shining through. Funny about him trying to get you buy him a beer. He's had a few DUI's recently and had actually promised his girl he was gonna stop drinking.

Oh well, I'm done dealing with his stupidity. He's about to get fired from his gig at the bar anyway for way too many stupid moves.

BTW, open invite to all to come out saturday night enjoy the Mopar cruise in!

http://www.screaminwillies.com

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Columbus&state=OH&address=1921+Channingway+Center+Dr&zipcode=43232

...bet you won't hit him.

14dd75d.gif

Why waste a perfectly good punch. When I can just go tell his girl everything he has been doing. Because the "bike" was supposedly hers and he was just going to give it away. I've fought my physical battles in life. Now, I just mindfuck you.:eek:

Shittygsxr, that would work if this guy wasn't a total douche. Cause if I dropped her she'd get hit on by him every second of the day.

You think this might be a clue? The guy isn't YOUR friend he's trying to sweaten up your girl for some strange. :rolleyes: I don't know anyone who "gives" away a bike, might make you a hell of a deal, but give you a bike? "To good to be true, it usually is".;)

You think this might be a clue? The guy isn't YOUR friend he's trying to sweaten up your girl for some strange. :rolleyes: I don't know anyone who "gives" away a bike, might make you a hell of a deal, but give you a bike? "To good to be true, it usually is".;)

I totally understand, and have kept him at arms length. As I have said, I knew he had a track record of lying so I didn't really expect him to come through. But, occasionally I like to look for the good in people. He brags all the time about having so much money (but can't buy a beer or wings) so I thought he could afford it.

My whole point to posting this was not to out him on the matter. But get an opinion on what others would do. Doubt, I'm dumping my girl or knocking him out. Probably just going to screw his life up more than it already is.

Why waste a perfectly good punch. When I can just go tell his girl everything he has been doing. Because the "bike" was supposedly hers and he was just going to give it away. I've fought my physical battles in life. Now, I just mindfuck you.:eek:

ehhh, wouldn't you rather put your fist in his face than your dick in his mouth skullfucking/mindfucking him...some people might call you a gay if you go putting your wiener in other guys mouths. :dunno:

I totally understand, and have kept him at arms length. As I have said, I knew he had a track record of lying so I didn't really expect him to come through. But, occasionally I like to look for the good in people. He brags all the time about having so much money (but can't buy a beer or wings) so I thought he could afford it.

My whole point to posting this was not to out him on the matter. But get an opinion on what others would do. Doubt, I'm dumping my girl or knocking him out. Probably just going to screw his life up more than it already is.

I know a lot of people share your opinion on what you want to do, but if your life is so great and his sucks so bad isn't that enough for you. I bet if you are completely honest with yourself you might be a bit jealous of all of the shit he gets away with.

actually now that I have reflected on the issue, if I were you, I would dump your girlfriend for being a retard and thinking someone is going to give her a free motorcycle.

+1

and just to add, if you were going to let someone swoop in and just give your girl something like that you should be kicked in the nuts and have your man-card shredded for not punching him in the throat for macking on your woman in the first place.

I know a lot of people share your opinion on what you want to do, but if your life is so great and his sucks so bad isn't that enough for you. I bet if you are completely honest with yourself you might be a bit jealous of all of the shit he gets away with.

This guy is a sociopath, and it looks like he can shit on whoever he wants, with impunity.

I was I was a dewd (temporarily), I would knock him the FUCK out just on GP.

People like that are easy to fuck with because their pride is bigger than their brain. What would I do? 1. Educate your GF about loosers and promises made for the purpouses of impressing her that will never happen. 2. Take your GF to his place with all her gear so that she can confront him about being a lier and BS artist. 3. Take some time find her a nice bike that she would like and then help her get it. 4. Leave duch bag alone (he'll fry his own ass in time), pack some gear, hop on bikes and ride off for a nice weekend trip somewhere. :)

Wow I wake up and the drama explodes when non of u OR people had nothing to do with it wow ...I'm really sorry lunatik has to be like that but this has nothing to do with any of u I just wish he would keep it between me and him and not drag everyone else into it