So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you know djisle there strictly

I think I might have been the first person he met from the board at the Tuesday Night Black Hat Bike Night.

Only seen him a few times since then. I had no idea what he was doing with everybody else. But when the stories started to converge they all sounded remarkably the same.

Well, I've spent enough of my time and money on this topic. Which as it turns out is exactly $2.00 worth.

Yawn...

Moving on to more important things, like laundry.

oh nooos! what did I miss after I left work yesterday!!! man this was an awesome read! lunatik, I <3 you for subtly outing this mooching jackass of a loser from this group. He was bumming off of three different people here and they wouldn't have known it if you didn't get everyone talking! What a fucking asshole

DJ, see above you homo

I doubted him all along but for all the times he said he was on his way and it never happened the real problem was the disappointment of my girl.

BTW, he just texted me

"If ur done quit talking about me"

So I will be the bigger man, and say.

I'm a DJ, I never stop making fun of people.

oh nooos! what did I miss after I left work yesterday!!! man this was an awesome read! lunatik, I <3 you for subtly outing this mooching jackass of a loser from this group. He was bumming off of three different people here and they wouldn't have known it if you didn't get everyone talking! What a fucking asshole

DJ, see above you homo

btw, ^^ no homo

When I was talking to him he kept looking up, I figured he was just a tard. I feel kinda silly now because he was just gazing at the stars. :(

Perhaps he was just being romantic. You prolly made him feel bad when you didn't look too. Maybe a candlelit dinner would help? :rolleyes:

Chicken Wings can refer to:

30px-Disambig_gray.svg.pngThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.

chicken wings - djisle owes some to Mr.Anderson and two dolla to Street.

Quoted for anyone like me that hadn't clicked on it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

He just threatened me with a defamation of character lawsuit.

Don't you need character 1st?

yes - and that only applies to professional character. Just don't mess with his job and you'll be okay

Yeah, some one should educate mr jizzle on what def. of char. is...

here's a link: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-defamation-of-character.htm

You can say "I think djisle is a douchebag bc he takes stuff from people and lies" and that's ok bc we have proof that he took $2 and wings, and lied about the bike, and the douchebag thing is just a really acurate opinion.

:D