So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean you'd rather kill and cook djisle's family rather than just give him a good beating?

you're a sick bastard!

jaaaay kaaaaay

but really. you need help.

Lunatik, for the love of christ, buddy... just go buy your girl a 250, block d-jizzm from your phone and move on with your life!!

You gotta let it go buddy, probably healthier for you if you do it sooner rather than later...

:plus1:

Lunatik, for the love of christ, buddy... just go buy your girl a 250, block d-jizzm from your phone and move on with your life!!

You gotta let it go buddy, probably healthier for you if you do it sooner rather than later...

Actually, I'm probably buying my buddys old 96 katana 600 this week (and only paying $700 too) so she'll get the one i'm currently on. But I'm just letting Jizzle keep trying to save face and dig deeper in the grave.

Actually, I'm probably buying my buddys old 96 katana 600 this week (and only paying $700 too) so she'll get the one i'm currently on. But I'm just letting Jizzle keep trying to save face and dig deeper in the grave.

Buying a pre (88-97) Kat?! Bring that shit over, we can overhaul the hell out of it. I've had my 02 Kat apart long enough to play with almost every subsystem on there, and the 88-97's aren't much different unless you really get down in there.

Well, since him asking me to let him come through on saturday I deided to go ahead and give him 1 last chance. He said he'd get the "bike" from impound monday. Never got there. Then today he was supposedly at impound. Too bad I was sitting in the parking lot. I work about 2 minutes away. When I called him on it, he disappeared (not literally) but no answer to text or phone calls. Although he should have been standing in front of me if he actually was at the impound. (edit) So since I was there, I went inside and talked to the ladies there. Afte some name dropping, I found out that there is no bike there in his name nor was there a bike impounded on the day he said it was or day before or day after. (end edit) Oh well. I'll handle this on Friday when I see him at work.

But since I'm buying that other bike, my girl will get mine and it's all good. Since I know you're still lurking on here d-jizzbomb. See ya then! Might just take the advice I've gotten on here.

this thread was mildly amuseing when it started now its become sad and lame and really starting to make yourself look bad , dude let it go

your purpose was served he got exciled you got rep walk away on top man

I really think its gonna start to back fire on you now and your gonna start getting neged for clingin a lil to tight loose his # unsubscribe from this thread and let it die in peace just my 2 pennies

this thread was mildly amuseing when it started now its become sad and lame and really starting to make yourself look bad , dude let it go

your purpose was served he got exciled you got rep walk away on top man

I really think its gonna start to back fire on you now and your gonna start getting neged for clingin a lil to tight loose his # unsubscribe from this thread and let it die in peace just my 2 pennies

I had an easier time dropping bitches than he has dropping dudes. :confused::confused::confused:

Tell your girl to buy her own fucking bike. If she can't afford one then she can't afford to ride. Holy Fuck grow a damn sack. How good can the pussy be that you have to buy her a motorcycle?