Another reason why not to ride your bike's thru Heath

jporter29

Does anyone really know if the camera takes a clear enough picture to even be able to read a bike plate? The plates are pretty small, considerably smaller than car plates.

Interesting, bikes cause false positives on speed cameras.

And no doubt red light cameras after sitting in a deserted intersection for 1/2 an hour. I have had to get off the bike, walk over to the pedestrian crossing button, push it, walk back to the bike to get a green light.

State Highway patrol sat right there and watched the whole thing. No doubt a ticket if I tried anything else. (posted no u-turn, no turn on red)

State Highway patrol sat right there and watched the whole thing. No doubt a ticket if I tried anything else. (posted no u-turn, no turn on red)

I think most LEO's are okay with safely blowing the light if it does not change for you in a reasonable amount of time.

I think most LEO's are okay with safely blowing the light if it does not change for you in a reasonable amount of time.

dont be so sure, I did it one night. Did not see the cop about a 1/4 mile up... but he saw me...... He was gonna right me a ticket, but i finally talked him out of it. By asking him what i was supposed to do. He didnt have an answer. It was also like 1am.

dont be so sure, I did it one night. Did not see the cop about a 1/4 mile up... but he saw me...... He was gonna right me a ticket, but i finally talked him out of it. By asking him what i was supposed to do. He didnt have an answer. It was also like 1am.

they would have us turning right go a mile turn into a station then turn left out of it... they are super smrt about that

Dunkin Donuts must have been out of his favorite that night.

Sorry LEO's that are cool, that was just a joke!

Interesting, bikes cause false positives on speed cameras.

And no doubt red light cameras after sitting in a deserted intersection for 1/2 an hour. I have had to get off the bike, walk over to the pedestrian crossing button, push it, walk back to the bike to get a green light.

Surprising that you didn't get a ticket for parking on the roadway, pr something like that.