Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

Ladie's choice....afterall I'm the one talkin smack.....let's ride my curves.....lmao

whatcha know about them Ostrander backroads?

Okay I know this is plucked from less than half way through the thread, but............

I know Oyster-andher. Curvy back roads? :lol:

I feel bad for Yannie's Greek restraunt next doors to where she claims to work. That place has the best Gyro in Ohio for the $$$!:D

Okay back to reading page 13-18 :popcorn:

what criteria? That I don't suck dick for $$$.....ya, ur right I wouldn't work out there

so ..... free then ?

I wonder where this thread is going?

I dunno but its a fun ride

so blah blah blah.....helluva welcome...........I'm a nice person, thought I could meet some new riders to chill with, but I guess I'm a whore because I bartend ''''''so '''''thanks everyone for making my first day here so special......

your welcome :)

See if you would have done that in the intro it would have been deleted and you would receive an infraction.

Fuck the man!! I'm not afraid of an infraction!! Sounds like an internet detention slip and well I've had a few detention slips in my day, so...

nl8ieb.jpg

really sad I missed this thread...and did anyone really look at her pics? Hawty is an overstatement...HUGE overstatement. Glad she can call other girls fat and ugly though!

I know.. i didnt go to work yesterday so i didnt get to partake in the fun of telling this poor girl how dum she really is. But Robin and Sara's reponses to her were great so i'm not too upset. I really hope she comes back and tries calling us girl riders out again though.

:lol: somehow I don't see your well behaved ass getting detention.

+1

WHOOO!

This thread went from win, to fail, to FAIL, to win, to total clusterf*ck...

I love ORDN...

i was thinking the same thing. Absolutely made my morning at work more interesting and fly by.....i love this forum