Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

tell us how u really feel nate lol

ok i will...

as soon as i heard about this thread yesterday being over 400 posts in less than 8 hours, 2 things came to my mind...

#1: leghumping galore because of a new girl.

#2: some dumbass attention whoring.

my first idea has been somewhat proven but not by much. i wouldn't even take the time out of my day to add a leghumping smiley to her thread.

my second thought is almost an understatement.

ok i will...

as soon as i heard about this thread yesterday being over 400 posts in less than 8 hours, 2 things came to my mind...

#1: leghumping galore because of a new girl.

#2: some dumbass attention whoring.

my first idea has been somewhat proven but not by much. i wouldn't even take the time out of my day to add a leghumping smiley to her thread.

my second thought is almost an understatement.

I just don't understand why someone would think it's a good idea to come into a community that's over 3,000 strong, talk shit about people's girlfriends, brag about their riding skills, post bikini pics to presumably try to drum up some tips at her bar, then get all bent out of shape when she doesn't receive a warm and fuzzy welcome.. :rolleyes:

I just don't understand why someone would think it's a good idea to come into a community that's over 3,000 strong, talk shit about people's girlfriends, brag about their riding skills, post bikini pics to presumably try to drum up some tips at her bar, then get all bent out of shape when she doesn't receive a warm and fuzzy welcome.. :rolleyes:

me either :lol:

And she doesn't realize that we ALL know what she looks like now. Like we aren't gonna see her out and about on that fast ride of hers. ;)

I'm still not 100% convinced that this is even a real person, to be honest

I'm still not 100% convinced that this is even a real person, to be honest

Oh she's real alright. A few certain people on here actually know her in person, she just didn't know who she was talking shit to and about. Oops.

Logic. Common sense. Class.

I'll take "she has none" for $20.

Oh she's real alright. A few certain people on here actually know her in person, she just didn't know who she was talking shit to and about. Oops.

OK, so is she in fact as gorgeous and flawless as she says she is? Or is she just... fast. On her bike, I mean.;)

Wow, I am late. Now which of you chubby girls want to go to bike night at Nikki's tonight? The turnout is usually really strong with 1 or 2 bikes but I'm sure we can make a decent showing AND get fat on the jello shots. I dunno if I want to give up my size 4's though so this might be a tough decision for me.