Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

Everyone here is SO nice!

Hey she's back! Tell me more about us female riders that are ugly and don't know how to ride.... when you can post a sig like mine instead of a hooker bikini pic on you BUS then I might reconsider giving you some form of welcome. and you really dont know what you're talking when you run your mouth about the ladies on this site.. we are all prettier, smarter, better riders and much classier than you... :) if this was supposed to be put in a different thread then feel free to move it around

Wow, I am late. Now which of you chubby girls want to go to bike night at Nikki's tonight? The turnout is usually really strong with 1 or 2 bikes but I'm sure we can make a decent showing AND get fat on the jello shots. I dunno if I want to give up my size 4's though so this might be a tough decision for me.

Actually...... that could be fun. :lol:

Wow, epic quick neg.

sadk.jpg

You guys went apeshit with the negrep button didnt ya. I can't believe you got her past d-jizzle in 2 days

I don't think she can get more negative rep. I'm pretty sure she's maxed out. Ahahaha!

Hey she's back! Tell me more about us female riders that are ugly and don't know how to ride.... when you can post a sig like mine instead of a hooker bikini pic on you BUS then I might reconsider giving you some form of welcome. and you really dont know what you're talking when you run your mouth about the ladies on this site.. we are all prettier, smarter, better riders and much classier than you... :) if this was supposed to be put in a different thread then feel free to move it around

641.gif

Fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go round, get on your bikes and ride.

lol

busahauty.jpg

And now I back away slowly from the female members. Not making any sudden moves. Showing no signs of fear. They can smell fear. Don't make eye contact, they perceive it as a challenge. Just move slow and steady in the quickest direction of escape...

lol

busahauty.jpg

And now I back away slowly from the female members. Not making any sudden moves. Showing no signs of fear. They can smell fear. Don't make eye contact, they perceive it as a challenge. Just move slow and steady in the quickest direction of escape...

so does this mean she is officailly a 5 star dumbass? thats classy :rolleyes:

0_funny_oh_no_you_didnt.gif

Not this again......For those whose were actually IN THE THREAD yesterday, YOU know I did not downgrade any WOMAN RIDER on this site. I like how people jump in the mix 20 hrs after the fact. I am here to meet riders. That's all. Anyone who wants to ride, great.

Not this again......For those whose were actually IN THE THREAD yesterday, YOU know I did not downgrade any WOMAN RIDER on this site. I like how people jump in the mix 20 hrs after the fact. I am here to meet riders. That's all. Anyone who wants to ride, great.

Yes you did. Now you're lying. You said they were fat, ugly bitches who couldn't ride.

The posts are still there: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=32550

You, Hank, and Randy need to come down again so we can go hang out at her bar again.

Are you serious?? That's not her bar!?!?

Randy just finished his MBA. So he has a little free time now. I've been trying to get him to come back down. Hank went from 0 kids to eight is enough...so it's hard to get him out the house.

I apologise for not throwing my 2 cents in yesterday when i was cleaning up the disaster that is my house at the moment, but i did read all of it and you did talk shit about the girlfriends of the men on this site. Most of whom are on this site. And ride and are not fat or ugly...

Are you serious?? That's not her bar!?!?

Randy just finished his MBA. So he has a little free time now. I've been trying to get him to come back down. Hank went from 0 kids to eight is enough...so it's hard to get him out the house.

That is the place, we can go visit Pickle Bus