Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

I officially rescind my FML - the week from hell thread. Reading this thread for the past 90 minutes has completely erased everything bad that has happened this week. What a complete ass hat. I have not seen a person piss off such a diverse group of people is such short order before. It was great to read this full out barrage against a complete idiot who absolutely deserved it.

I've never seen negative rep like that before. I came along late on both threads...

NOBODY has ever seen rep like that before on this site...

ped was in the lead before djisle got called out, then busa chick just blew him out of the water talking smack about gsxrnurse and queenbee...(and being generally offensive/defensive about her bike/looks...etc...)

Yep, still ashamed to be a Busa owner because of her. I may just have to sell it:nono:

you shouldve been ashamed a long time ago she's just the icing on top :D

sooryy had to .... and i still want one of those silf shirts !

OK, so is she in fact as gorgeous and flawless as she says she is? Or is she just... fast. On her bike, I mean.;)

um being a profesional judge of the female body and conisour of fine women for many years Im gonna have to say No after carefull examination of her pictures there are sooo many finer ones on this site , saw 5 or 6 last night alone , not namin names they know who they are and countless more last sunday , she shouldve done more research before throwin that shit toward the fan

that is all :)

:nono:

McLovin being an attention whore. :D

Hey, all I ask is before people start jumping on some girl for getting on here, talking about how fast she rides and posting pics of herself on her bike in a bikini...please please please first tell her TITS or GTFO! :popcorn: ...then you run her away, callin her an attention whore after no T&A pics or more running of her mouth. :rulez:

Thanks for all the love and support. Can't wait to see everyone tonight!

I am too far for the haul to make it to said bike event, however whoever may attend, I would LOVE to see pics of busahauty throwing down some jello shots... that would just be the epic finish to this thread. take 'em & post 'em up with that magical thread tool where you can email pics from your phone to your Ohio Riders acct. :D

Wow, I am late. Now which of you chubby girls want to go to bike night at Nikki's tonight? The turnout is usually really strong with 1 or 2 bikes but I'm sure we can make a decent showing AND get fat on the jello shots. I dunno if I want to give up my size 4's though so this might be a tough decision for me.

geeze size 4 you fatty ;) jk (really jk dont think im serious)

I don't think she can get more negative rep. I'm pretty sure she's maxed out. Ahahaha!

i tried to give her more to see if like the gates of hell would open up and i got nothing :(

There is a planned ride saturday morning leaving from Columbus headed to Coshocton you are more than welcome to come along

gee thanks.............

I believe that it meets at 9 am at iron pony. The thread for the ride is still on the main page.

again geee thanks...........

omgwtfbbq.gif

where the fuck are you finding these :lol:

2004 LE Hayabusa for sale. 22k miles. Just put new Michelin PP's on it yesterday. Too many mods to list......................:nono:

and sam this isnt all bad....... now you can find a kawi :D

geeze size 4 you fatty ;) jk (really jk dont think im serious)

i tried to give her more to see if like the gates of hell would open up and i got nothing :(

gee thanks.............

again geee thanks...........

where the fuck are you finding these :lol:

and sam this isnt all bad....... now you can find a kawi :D

Kawi your avatar is nws. lol my boss just yelled at me for you flicking her off.

There is a planned ride saturday morning leaving from Columbus headed to Coshocton you are more than welcome to come along
I believe that it meets at 9 am at iron pony. The thread for the ride is still on the main page.

wwhhhhaatttttttttt ? :wtf:

that couldnt possiblly go well could it ?

Wow, I am late. Now which of you chubby girls want to go to bike night at Nikki's tonight? The turnout is usually really strong with 1 or 2 bikes but I'm sure we can make a decent showing AND get fat on the jello shots. I dunno if I want to give up my size 4's though so this might be a tough decision for me.

Dang skinny!!!!! :p

I slept 4 hours last night Kristen...literally! Taking a nap then hopefully watching some boob tube tonight! She's not worth it! We could just all post our pics then she could see! :) Of course none of me laying down a knee like Jess. :lol: