Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

You would have too because if you add up your bike and gsxrnurses bike you would almost have a busa.

If Lunatik3 rolls with you then the three of you would = 1 busa

600 + 600 + 100 = 1300

Busa FTW

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

That's it. I'm selling my bike.

Hey she's back! Tell me more about us female riders that are ugly and don't know how to ride.... when you can post a sig like mine instead of a hooker bikini pic on you BUS then I might reconsider giving you some form of welcome. and you really dont know what you're talking when you run your mouth about the ladies on this site.. we are all prettier, smarter, better riders and much classier than you... :) if this was supposed to be put in a different thread then feel free to move it around

:plus1:

Well, I kinda already said the exact same thing but still....

You would have too because if you add up your bike and gsxrnurses bike you would almost have a busa.

600 + 600 + 100 = 1300

Busa FTW

terrible equation my friend...

i am going to attempt to make a slight bit of sense of this thread, even though you are completelly kidding...

100hp+100hp+25hp>160hp.... :D

What are you talking about dude? :confused:

it was blank...i waited,still blank,refreshed,still blank, then i felt it was safe to quote,blank quote.

ps i still blame you for my key both times.

Back when I used to play football they used to call me Busa. Cause I was big, strong, and I was the most badass. Also because I liked to have fine ass girls in Bikinis sittin on me

No you cried under the table.

Back when I used to play football they used to call me Busa. Cause I was big, strong, and I was the most badass. Also because I liked to have fine ass girls in Bikinis sittin on me

Shit dog, I thought you moved to Canada to play Arena football? They wouldn't take you there either?

600 + 600 + 100 = 1300

Busa FTW

Wow, I guess when you borrowed that money before you washed out of the NFL

clarett.jpg

(for the Broncos, that's like failing to medal in the Special Olympics come on) you forgot how to count. It's a 200. Talk all you want. Like I care

So, u and ol' Barack would both be fans...

obamabutt.jpg

You go have fun hangin BEHIND Dreamgirls with BusaBooty, that shack is the 3rd biggest White Trash (sorry caucasian refuse) hangout in town behind "The Candy Store" (which I'm very mad didn't sell ANY candy) and Wal-Mart