Tire Price Shopping

Casper

IP!?!?! Really!?!? Duc guys always think they can get shit cheaper...until you get your bike to their shop then suddenly everything is 10x what was quoted.

J/K IP!! I didn't know he could get the hookup on tires. Will have to keep that in mind.

IP!?!?! Really!?!? Duc guys always think they can get shit cheaper...until you get your bike to their shop then suddenly everything is 10x what was quoted.

J/K IP!! I didn't know he could get the hookup on tires. Will have to keep that in mind.

I don't know if he can get a good hookup or not, but I like supporting the small guys.

http://www.canyonchasers.net/reviews/tires/road-attack.php

...worth a look. I am on like my 4th set of these. Long lasting, even wear, and excellent grip all the way to the edges. And the price is right.

I ran through a set of those on my last bike. I ended up changing them about 2k miles in because I couldn't stand their handling in the rain.

My dad has PR2's on his Concourse and so far absolutely loves them. He made a trip to Deals gap a few weeks ago, he's currently on his way to Wisconsin, then heading to KY this weekend. He said they have excellent grip, very solid in the rain, and are wearing extremely well. Can't give you a mileage since this is still his first set, but so far nothing but good things about them.

I can't find a bad review of the PR2s. Anyone have any experience with them?

Got em on the Z. Been in some serious rain and no problems at highway speed. Have a lil' over 2K miles in them so far. No sign of wear. Yeah I couldn't find a bad review either. Someone at IPony told me they can't get close to sportbiketrackgear.com prices. Something about them being a Michelin only seller they get special pricing.

Good hunting.