i think i got set up....has this happened to anyone?

Steve Butters

9mm in the glovebox.....

kinda overkill for a guy tryin' to make a buck changin' a tire, no?

now, mailing an empty shell to his address with a note saying, "I know your game, I know where you live." may be a bit more effective. :cool:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda overkill for a guy tryin' to make a buck changin' a tire, no?

now, mailing an empty shell to his address with a note saying, "I know your game, I know where you live." may be a bit more effective. :cool:

i dont even have any proof thats what he was doing...i wouldnt even go as far as to mailing him anything...but if i find somebody else who has ran into this particular guy, i want to pursue it because the wheel/tire isnt cheap...good news is mike at wheelmedic is going to take care of the wheel for me, so ill just be out for repairs and a new tire...the guy could have just been helping out, i dont know...i think it was set up, but without proof or without somebody else having an issue with this guy, i wouldnt take any actions on it....he is very memorable, if anyone has seen him they will remember him

but he probably wouldn't care. Then he would start a thread to tell us how much he didn't care.

bwahaha i thought the same thing

9mm in the glovebox.....

you got the right idea kos

dude sorry about your tire and stuff but sounds like this dood has done it before.

really? guess i need to read up on the laws more...i was told 21 to buy a handgun, so i just assumed the same as a permit lol..on columbus racing we have a gun sub-forum, maybe ill go search it later

It's 21 for the state of ohio to buy a handgun and get a CHL.

State law makes it illegal to sell handguns to juveniles under the age of 21 by unlicensed sellers. Under federal law, only federally licensed dealers are prohibited from selling or delivering handguns or ammunition for handguns to any person under the age of 21. A strong state law is needed to stop unlicensed persons from selling handguns to those under the age of 21.
In April 2004, Ohio's concealed carry statute went into effect. The law (Ohio Revised Code 2923.12, et seq.) allows persons 21 and older to receive a concealed handgun license provided that they receive a minimum of 12 hours of handgun training (10 hours of classroom instruction and 2 hours of range time) from a certified instructor, demonstrate competency with a handgun through written and shooting tests, pass a criminal background check, and meet certain residency requirements

Looks like I was mistaken. You can buy a handgun but have to wait till your 21 to get the CCW. Kinda silly to me

Looks like I was mistaken. You can buy a handgun but have to wait till your 21 to get the CCW. Kinda silly to me

You are probably thinking about how old you have to be to buy a rifle, which is 18.

Sounds like a setup to me. What will do you if you see this guy again?

You are probably thinking about how old you have to be to buy a rifle, which is 18.

Sounds like a setup to me. What will do you if you see this guy again?

You can buy a handgun from a dealer at 18. Just can carry it, so what's the point of buying........

I'd send him a note with no return address saying that you dontated $ to your church in his name, since it was Gods divine intervention that made him stop. Thank him for helping and tell him God bless.

Or tell him you made a donation in his name to the human fund

I'd send him a note with no return address saying that you dontated $ to your church in his name, since it was Gods divine intervention that made him stop. Thank him for helping and tell him God bless.

ooh, i like it. that's clever :)

Or tell him you made a donation in his name to the human fund

does someone need to stop watching Seinfeld so much?? lol.

step 1 - go to his house

step 2 - flatten his tires

step 3 - help him change his tires

step 4 - beg for money

:nono: flat tires are for noobs...

candlestick oil plug FTW!

1. Purchase stick candle

2. Remove drain plug from oil pan

3. Insert candle where drain plug was

4. ???

5. Profit.