i think i got set up....has this happened to anyone?

Steve Butters

:nono: flat tires are for noobs...

candlestick oil plug FTW!

1. Purchase stick candle

2. Remove drain plug from oil pan

3. Insert candle where drain plug was

4. ???

5. Profit.

do you just shove it in ninja like so you don't loose too much lubrication?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed enough oil to know approx how big the oil plug will be...(most use a 15 mm wrench)

if you need a reference, get to a home depot or lowes, grab a 15 mm bolt, carry it over to the tapered stick candles, and match it up...

fuggin homophobes.

don't you know bitches love candles? walk her into a bedroom that already has 3 or 4 candles goin... oh it's on like donkey kong!

I would ROFL if that happened... then give you a hug and say "aww... I didn't know you liked boys"

fuggin homophobes.

don't you know bitches love candles? walk her into a bedroom that already has 3 or 4 candles goin... oh it's on like donkey kong!

I would ROFL if that happened... then give you a hug and say "aww... I didn't know you liked boys"

You = Pwned by MJ

:lol:

yea, first time i did it i had to look at the booklet that was tucked in the pouch with the rest of my tire changing stuff....my spare is held in by a lock, and its opened through a hole in the rear bumper

THAT is grounds for Man Card revocation! You had to look at the directions? :nono: Someone send MJ to retrieve said Man Card.. :lol:

Honestly, I'd rather call AAA (if I had it, not much need when a friend owns a towing service) than fight with the jack and stuff that the factory gives you to change a tire. Maybe I'm just a lazy-ass??

heres what ive found out so far thanks to someone on columbusracing...

He has an upcoming jury trial in the Knox. Co. Courthouse for domestic violence and violating a protection order. He lives at xxxxx. He has the public defender so maybe he needs some $$ for a lawyer. He owes $300 to the court currently for last year's offense of assault. He's currently out on bond. It sounds like he likes to beat the shit outta his old lady alot. His arraignment is on 9/9.
sounds like hes trying to make some money to pay his court fines from last year before he goes to his arraignment

Honestly, I'd rather call AAA (if I had it, not much need when a friend owns a towing service) than fight with the jack and stuff that the factory gives you to change a tire. Maybe I'm just a lazy-ass??

FACT: the tools that the car company provides are complete and utter garbage... toss out the factory lug wrench, buy a chrome moly 4 way bar... $15...

FACT: the tools that the car company provides are complete and utter garbage... toss out the factory lug wrench, buy a chrome moly 4 way bar... $15...

my stuff is awesome... my jack will lift my truck in less than 30 secs, my lug wrench fits fine... could change a flat in 5mins or less and it all tucks nicely in the compartment behind my backseat

heres what ive found out so far thanks to someone on columbusracing... sounds like hes trying to make some money to pay his court fines from last year before he goes to his arraignment

holy sheeet! sounds like a winnar

probably...but i had plans yesterday and couldnt make it down there, and i doubt by today theyre gonna have footage of wed readily available for me to go see :(

can't you just call them and explain what happened and ask them to look? rentacops would probably be thrilled to have something to do that involves maybe calling the police

I had a flat once on my Intrepid, got out the "lug wrench" that the car comes with, and the damn thing just twisted out of shape. Good thing I was at home! I ended up bringing home tools from work to pull the wheel. For the record, the lug nuts were not over-tightened.

This reminds me, I need to get something to put in the car in case of a flat. That means spare tire and tools! The factory jack will do the job, but i think I'll grab me a cheap-o breaker bar and socket to keep in there, along with actually putting the spare in the trunk, instead of leaving it at the shop!