User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

Just look at JRM, Sam & the rest of the top 10 if you need affirmation of my hypothesis :lol:

I'm pretty certain they give out rep as payment for "favors" that they gave each other recently. Like, I'm pretty sure sam lent IP one of his sheep, so IP repped it up for sam... do you want to be a part of that fonz? just bc the 'cool' kids are doing it, doesn't mean you need to do it to be cool.

:D

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please include mailing and or paypal address, I want to be more attractive!

Make money order to :

Da Rep Monster

82 Bringer Here RD

Frivilous, OH 00000-001

Link----> :)

http://www.herbalhealthvitals.com/articles/143.html

*** Now also selling sea shore property on the scioto river. There used to be an ocean there. :rolleyes:

:lol:

I usually do that, but then my post count doesn't go up as fast as those who are less efficient

Therefore, I've now committed to be less efficient myself, so as not to be outpaced by inefficient postwhores who's replies often consist of single word responses, LOL, or emoticons, with no real content ;)

Seeing as my quality posts seem to go unnoticed & unappreciated based on slow rep increases....... I'm just gonna start postwhoring and in general being a complete a$$hole to everybody, as these two segments seem to get the most rep

Just look at JRM, Sam & the rest of the top 10 if you need affirmation of my hypothesis :lol:

Soooooo, you are calling us assholes?

And for the record, your above post looks like a copy and paste of one of Bogus' posts from H.org. Why must people criticize when others post nothing more than an emoticon. Does that make them less of an asset to the forum than you? I think not.

We're the assholes, and that's why we can't hang out with Fonz when he starts acting like a dick. I don't want stuck. :D That, and he's a sweaty hairy hot mess.

Love you, Fonz. It's even more funny with his new lid... looks like a carbon-fiber tipped pecker on the 'bird.

We're the assholes, and that's why we can't hang out with Fonz when he starts acting like a dick. I don't want stuck. :D That, and he's a sweaty hairy hot mess.

Love you, Fonz. It's even more funny with his new lid... looks like a carbon-fiber tipped pecker on the 'bird.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:<-----------------More emoticons

I'm pretty certain they give out rep as payment for "favors" that they gave each other recently. Like, I'm pretty sure sam lent IP one of his sheep, so IP repped it up for sam... do you want to be a part of that fonz? just bc the 'cool' kids are doing it, doesn't mean you need to do it to be cool.

:D

Actually MJ......

I'm thinkin' my rep could take a major leap if I call your late, bailin', stuck up a$$ out on the carpet, and generally berate you in front of the whole board to vent

Like at the meat & greet 2 weeks ago when you walked in, & I saw you, & was all like "Heeyyyyy.... MJ" & wavin' & shit 'cause I was glad to finally meat you...... & you just gave me the princess wave, snubbed me & sat down at the middle table

I mean really, what the hell was that all about. It's always somethin' with you..... This is the third time. I know you enginerds are smarter than that, & I know some of you are social retards..... Like JRM for instance..... But I expected more out of you. And I know you saw me, 'cause you gave me the princess wave. I'll give some people the benefit of the doubt, 'cause that's just how they say they are, but when they say they'll eventually warm up, they do what they say, and eventually warm up. :rulez:

But you're usually miss chatty Cathy on here, so I'm not givin' you the benefit of the doubt anymore. I'm not gonna wait on you or gonna talk to you anymore unless you talk to me first.

Rant off :rant:

Actually MJ......

I'm thinkin' my rep could take a major leap if I call your late, bailin', stuck up a$$ out on the carpet, and generally berate you in front of the whole board to vent

Like at the meat & greet 2 weeks ago when you walked in, & I saw you, & was all like "Heeyyyyy.... MJ" & wavin' & shit 'cause I was glad to finally meat you...... & you just gave me the princess wave, snubbed me & sat down at the middle table

I mean really, what the hell was that all about. It's always somethin' with you..... This is the third time. I know you enginerds are smarter than that, & I know some of you are social retards..... Like JRM for instance..... But I expected more out of you. And I know you saw me, 'cause you gave me the princess wave. I'll give some people the benefit of the doubt, 'cause that's just how they say they are, but when they say they'll eventually warm up, they do what they say, and eventually warm up. :rulez:

But you're usually miss chatty Cathy on here, so I'm not givin' you the benefit of the doubt anymore. I'm not gonna wait on you or gonna talk to you anymore unless you talk to me first.

Rant off :rant:

oh_snap.jpg

Soooooo, you are calling us assholes?

As if that's any real surprise or untruth :rolleyes:

And I'm not calling you a$$holes...... I'm calling you a$$holes annnd postwhores :) Don't sell yourself short kid! ;)

And for the record, your above post looks like a copy and paste of one of Bogus' posts from H.org. Why must people criticize when others post nothing more than an emoticon. Does that make them less of an asset to the forum than you? I think not.
:cool:

As if that's any real surprise or untruth :rolleyes:

And I'm not calling you a$$holes...... I'm calling you a$$holes annnd postwhores :) Don't sell yourself short kid! ;)

:cool:

Can I be in the cool group Fonz. I average 18.5 posts per day and I'm going to hit 2000 to get the free OR t-shirt. :cool: