User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, you still live in Israel where they actually have goods to exchange.

This here's 'Merica... we're a service economy

The revised copy should read 'goods and/or services' :nono:

look at that tricky liberal wording... he is just trying to get magz to repay him all those blow jobs

In all seriousness though, it's best to get rid of the rep system. Sometimes it's best to not know what others think. It's the same reason the law trys to keep people anonymous so shit doesn't hit the fan or people get killed. Although that's way more extreme, but I'm sure you get my point.

I vote to just get rid of the rep system. :dunno:

In all seriousness though, it's best to get rid of the rep system. Sometimes it's best to not know what others think. It's the same reason the law trys to keep people anonymous so shit doesn't hit the fan or people get killed. Although that's way more extreme, but I'm sure you get my point.

I vote to just get rid of the rep system. :dunno:

you lookin to get shanked?

What law works to keep people anonymous so shit doesn't hit the fan????

The rep system has been fun. Only little bitches don't sign their rep.

I just signed your negative rep fool! Just to prove that knowing doesn't do anything. Are you going to kill me now Jeremi?

It's all retarded.

The law - When they get a lead, or someone turns someone in, etc...

shanked, shank.

orgin: prison slang

shanked: to be stabbed with a homemade knife.

made out of scrap of metal found anywhere and sharpend like a knife. and bottom tightly wrapped with a cloth as a handle

where is your street cred, man?

I just signed your negative rep fool! Just to prove that knowing doesn't do anything. Are you going to kill me now Jeremi?

It's all retarded.

The law - When they get a lead, or someone turns someone in, etc...

Bah don't be silly. I wasn't tying the question about the law to my comment about people not signing rep. I'm not sure where you made that leap.

Nothing's hidden. Charges get filed, court cases, blah, blah blah...anyone can request copies of these items and get that info.