User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

Christ..... Bambi's got almost as much rep as me in just 2 months

Fu@k it...... I'll whine about my love life on here & let someone stiff me on some chicken wings for 20,000 points by October!!

My wife was bein' a real %itch tonight & got everyone dinner but me ;)

:lol:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, my Rep has been peppered by Pauly. Reds and Greens - it's like Christmas.

He can't control it, like a kid wrassling a fire hose.

:lol::plus1: I got double negged the other day from him. I was gonna + rep him, but I had to spread the rep...go figure.

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Trust me, when you meet him, you'll know its Pauly without introductions.

He'll be the one invading your personal space from behind... at least that's how him and jrmiii met...

"yur ghey" Love Pauly. who the F is Pauly?
I think that signing a rep note with anything other than your username is as bad as not signing the rep note at all.

and I think Pauly is right.

jk :D

was it good rep or bad rep???

and I think Pauly is right.

jk :D

it was bad rep

oh you bastard! Im going to neg rep you every day until I die and not sign a damn thing. Ill show you! Your rep will drop like the Titanic... and then we'll see who;s king of the interwebz.

nom nom nom...you hear that?

yeah, thats me chewin up your pos rep with neg rep.

booya!

:D

Christ..... Bambi's got almost as much rep as me in just 2 months

Fu@k it...... I'll whine about my love life on here & let someone stiff me on some chicken wings for 20,000 points by October!!

My wife was bein' a real %itch tonight & got everyone dinner but me ;)

if she see that your last boneless chicken wing with blue cheese will also be taken away......:tongue:

Rep Sale!!!!!

I am now offering possitive rep, the best rep money can buy! This rep will get you friends, influence bussiness partners and make women find you more attractive!

How much would you pay for a good rep? But wait there's more! I'll even throw in my personal nod of approval in a popular thread even if I don't really agree! How much would you pay NOW?

$50 .......

$10.........

Well, If you order now, It's only $1 for all this rep!!!! Please hurry my attention span is limited and so is this offer. So pick up the keyboard and call today!!

*Offer not valid for dumb asses, slow pokes or anyone who doesn't like me or ride like I do. Terms and conditions of rep are non negotiable and refunds are tough luck. Possitive rep will not help a crappy bike, shitty riding or conditions like being stupid, ugly, fat or a emaculate fuck stick

**Side effects may include an empty wallet, loss of IQ, loss of real friends, loss of respect from others, gaining respect from possers, infections from having your head up your ass and poor on road perforamnce while riding.

*** Warning the sergion general has determined possitive rep can be associated with psychological disorders including but not limited to obsessive compulsion, schizophrenia, phobias, anxiety and narcissism.

Fonz, kiddo, I'm gonna introduce you to a new button "+" multiple quotes in one reply ftw!!!

I usually do that, but then my post count doesn't go up as fast as those who are less efficient

Therefore, I've now committed to be less efficient myself, so as not to be outpaced by inefficient postwhores who's replies often consist of single word responses, LOL, or emoticons, with no real content ;)

Seeing as my quality posts seem to go unnoticed & unappreciated based on slow rep increases....... I'm just gonna start postwhoring and in general being a complete a$$hole to everybody, as these two segments seem to get the most rep

Just look at JRM, Sam & the rest of the top 10 if you need affirmation of my hypothesis :lol: