User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so rep power is not based on how many rep points you have?

what is this, sparta?

Rep power isn't just from the rep you get. It's also based on how long you've been on the board, and how many posts you have. Every month you get 1pt of rep power just for being on the board. I forget how many posts get you 1pt. I think it's 100.

^^ from a PM asking how it works

Just put a damn number on each one.

IF somebody wants to know, they pay a buck to find out....

kaching...

hum brings money to the site for parties and sheit you may be onto somthing there maybe ben should think on that one too rep for you brainiac

no, your rank is 26... the 49 21489 461 is described as "Clicks/Reputation Level/Reputation Power"

I'm getting that from hovering over it. 21478 is how many points you've received, 461 is how many points you give to someones rep level when you give rep, and clicks I'm not totally sure about. I think thats how many times you've given rep, or "clicked" the reputation button

edit: scratch that... I just gave you rep and your clicks went up, not mine. So clicks is how many times you've been given rep

Edited by wrillo

^^ from a PM asking how it works

well, that's what i get for making assumptions.

i wish i was a hot asian girl. then i'd have maaaddd rep cause i'd have a sideways pussy

but instead, i'm just a gross average asian boy with a sideways pussy

wah waaahhhh

well, that's what i get for making assumptions.

i wish i was a hot asian girl. then i'd have maaaddd rep cause i'd have a sideways pussy

but instead, i'm just a gross average asian boy with a sideways pussy

wah waaahhhh

You can always get a sex change.

no, your rank is 26... the 49 21489 461 is described as "Clicks/Reputation Level/Reputation Power"

I'm getting that from hovering over it. 21478 is how many points you've received, 461 is how many points you give to someones rep level when you give rep, and clicks I'm not totally sure about. I think thats how many times you've given rep, or "clicked" the reputation button

edit: scratch that... I just gave you rep and your clicks went up, not mine. So clicks is how many times you've been given rep

Cool thanks for the help.