User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot mock the wonderful tradition of Halloween!

what are you going to be?

well heres where I get to sound ghey and sensitive...... Im mr mom every halloween , as most know I live in the country with no neighbors and have a 9 year old daughter. I take her and a couple of her friends "with worthless parents that dont take thier own kids" into town for DQ and trick or treatin

well heres where I get to sound ghey and sensitive...... Im mr mom every halloween , as most know I live in the country with no neighbors and have a 9 year old daughter. I take her and a couple of her friends "with worthless parents that dont take thier own kids" into town for DQ and trick or treatin

You live in the Australian outback?

Good for you. Nice you can help out her friends.

mrmom.jpg

Do you look like this guy for Halloween?

but then who is gonna pay for the site once Casper gets voted off the island?

Nobody's said anything about banning the sponsors :lol:

I don't often neg someone, and when I do, I usually sign it, or just repeat what I already said in my post. I hope others will agree..... I usually speak my mind publicly. On the other hand, someone negged me a week or two ago & didn't sign, though they said they were a "friend". I think it was as a gag. So be it

That said, I agree with what Nick & some others have said....... Some people are hot heads on here, and I can just see it now...... Someone gets there feelings hurt from bad rep, & a fight breaks out at the next bike night, or Meat 'n Greet or group ride when next they see that person

I pull a JRM & answer your question w/ a question....... Who are all these people who keep askin' you to make it public? Is it the long standing members who've been here & contribute something, or some of the new trouble makers who are comin' in & pissin' people off right away, then cryin' cause the hate wagon comes rollin' out?

HOLY CRAP Matt!!! :wtf:

Bored much?!? :confused:

Ok guys, this is rediculous, I've made a flow chart so you can all see how incredibly simple my solution is.

L.jpg

check that thread where they explain how to count the bars and stars, and you too can learn to count.

I never did understand that explanation thread

I think I need one of Matt's flowcharts to better explain it to me :lol:

Schmuckgirl can't talk, she gets all the rep in the world just for having a cooter.

It's harder for guys.

-----^---- Ha, see what I did there

Ok so is it 49 for me.

26Mr Anderson 49 21478 461

What is this 21478?

Christ..... Bambi's got almost as much rep as me in just 2 months

Fu@k it...... I'll whine about my love life on here & let someone stiff me on some chicken wings for 20,000 points by October!!

My wife was bein' a real %itch tonight & got everyone dinner but me ;)

I pull a JRM & answer your question w/ a question....... Who are all these people who keep askin' you to make it public? Is it the long standing members who've been here & contribute something, or some of the new trouble makers who are comin' in & pissin' people off right away, then cryin' cause the hate wagon comes rollin' out?

:plus1::werd: No doubt!

Possitive rep for everyone, feel better now? Oh, and I didn't sign a single one.:p

:lol: