User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

I've left almost everyone in this thread negative rep before. I leave negative rep sometimes to fuck with people and it makes me laugh. I just don't care to sign it because it's hilarious to me. :lol: Some will get pissed at me if they knew what I said to them I'm sure. I find it funny when some think others can't tell them what they think w/out a pissing match, so negative rep helps do that without drama unfolding.

It's like those guys that say to sign it...why? You going to go around Ohio dropping beatings over negative rep? :lol: Well, you're a loser if so. Also, if you feel that way show up on my front lawn and you'll get dropped. That is all douchebags. :D

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this forum is by majority vote let's get rid of all mods and admins and do everything by vote :)

*Initiate Ban on [user]?*

Ban Initiated, Open Vote will be in place for 7 days or until 51% of active users in the last month have voted.

:)

If this forum is by majority vote let's get rid of all mods and admins and do everything by vote :)

Ban Initiated, Open Vote will be in place for 7 days or until 51% of active users in the last month have voted.

but then who is gonna pay for the site once Casper gets voted off the island?

you can't just go around initiating a ban without taking a vote first.:rulez:

lets just create a "negative rep" jar. Lets say it costs $1 to leave negative rep. $$ for OR + reduction of e-thugs = win

forward all your credit card information to me via PM and I'll take care of setting everything up

but I wanna vote whether or not we should initiate a vote to ban

Ok ok ok, here's how the new process works. I'll use Accused and Accuser as examples.

Accuser exclaims that Accused is a filthy liar and would like Accused Ban

Accuser hearby initiates a vote to determine if action is necessary

The Accuser has 7 days to gain a consensus from 10% of all forum members to initiate "punishment proceedings"

If 10% of all members vote for punishment the Accused will then enter into "punishment proceedings"

If 7 days has passed and there is either a lack of 10% of all members OR 91% of members vote against punishment the Accuser now enters "retaliation proceedings"

During punishment proceedings there will be a 14 day vote available only to users that have posted >50 times in the last 30 days (active users).

During punishment proceedings a member of choice will be allowed to kick the Accused in the balls (will call this the JRM provision)

If in the 14 days 51% of active users vote for punishment then the Accused will enter sentencing

During sentencing a random integer determined by a php rand call of 0-#posts negatively repped will be used to determine the ban length

NOW

If the Accuser does not get the necessary votes to enter punishment proceedings then the Accuser himself then becomes Accused under the retaliation/baseless accusation provision of the new ban rules.

Seem fair? Ok, let's go.

Ok ok ok, here's how the new process works. I'll use Accused and Accuser as examples.

The Accuser has 7 days to gain a consensus from 10% of all forum members to initiate "punishment proceedings"

If 10% of all members vote for punishment the Accused will then enter into "punishment proceedings"

If 7 days has passed and there is either a lack of 10% of all members OR 91% of members vote against punishment the Accuser now enters "retaliation proceedings"

During punishment proceedings there will be a 14 day vote available only to users that have posted >50 times in the last 30 days (active users).

During punishment proceedings a member of choice will be allowed to kick the Accused in the balls (will call this the JRM provision)

If in the 14 days 51% of active users vote for punishment then the Accused will enter sentencing

During sentencing a random integer determined by a php rand call of 0-#posts negatively repped will be used to determine the ban length

NOW

If the Accuser does not get the necessary votes to enter punishment proceedings then the Accuser himself then becomes Accused under the retaliation/baseless accusation provision of the new ban rules.

Seem fair? Ok, let's go.

we need to vote on whether or not to vote on voting to vote on this.:popcorn:

Updated, revisions in Bold

New Ban Rules

All exchanged goods and/or services must then be repaid within 4 days or the JRM provision will extend behind sentencing (this will be called the djisle provision)

NOW

Seem fair? Ok, let's go.

Edited by Likwid