User Rep... another thread...

Casper

Do you think it should show who the rep came from?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it should show who the rep came from?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with that would be a complete jackass with a few friends on here giving him/her positive rep all the time. There'd be no balance if no one gave them negative rep.

Or an extra gmail account or two.

If you have positive rep you need negative rep. Can't have good without evil.....God needs his Devil....all that kind of stuff.

Only positive... I don't think that would turn out well.

There should be repercussions if you don't have any redeeming qualities and should get 'voted off the island' as such.

it's only a problem for chics who sign up. Some tool will give her positive rep cause she posted a lame photo of herself in a tank top.

i vote no

I like being able to sign my neg rep as "JRM"

lulz... I'll +rep you, when I should -rep you for that. :p:D

--------------------------------------------------

If you think about what the majority of the rep stands for on this site, it's who's the biggest smartass. Case in point.

ppl need to back up what they do... I voted yes.

I agree, but when someone gets negged they get e-hurt and neg back to make themselves feel better so it doesn't really matter. If you neg someone and sign it, pretty much figure you'll be getting negged back.

If Casper enacts this so it shows who repped automatically it'll do the same thing. I still voted yes.

Casper could have his own locked, but publicly visible thread where he could post all the people that've left negative rep that was unsigned. Just names only.

Then we can publicly shame all of them, but you wouldn't necessarily know who left what neg rep for who. I think I may've been guilty of that when we first started the system.

Casper could have his own locked, but publicly visible thread where he could post all the people that've left negative rep that was unsigned. Just names only.

Then we can publicly shame all of them, but you wouldn't necessarily know who left what neg rep for who. I think I may've been guilty of that when we first started the system.

I'll start the thread, if you want. I'll put my name at the top

I'll start the thread, if you want. I'll put my name at the top

:plus1:

I've done it..

I vote no...

I don't think my rep should suffer because I've hurt someone's e-feelings with negative rep.

If i post something that you disagree with, then i'll take the rep hit...

my$.02

If you're going to dork with the repping system, go the full monty. Since our name will be out there for the neg target, why not add a little dialogue box like the touchy/feely one you get when you +rep someone. Instead of saying "May you get...blah blah blah" you can say "Hey you self righteous bastard what makes you so goddman perfect that you can cast negativity on someone else?! We'll bump this prick down a notch, but be forewarned. If you get raped by a mad goat in the coming days just remember...kharma is a bitch"