All you burger fans

mrbret

I recently experienced Thurman's for the first time a few weeks ago. It took so long to be seated that by the time we got a table, I was no longer hungry.

Tasty burger though. I got the one that has half a pound of cheese on it, and I added bacon just to make sure I died a year earlier than what I would have without it.

We have this joint in Elyria called Smitty's and they have a Smitty burger. Runs up against another local favorite from Midway's called an Oh-Boy. Have to give the nod to Smitty's. It's just about the best burger I have ever had. It's either that, or a classic 1/2 lb. cheeseburger from Fudruckers in El Toro, CA.

In Richfield theres this place called Whitey's that has one of the best burgers I've had. In North Olmsted they have Brown Bag Burger that was pretty good. Lastly in Cincinnati its a toss up between Arthurs and Zips for pretty awesome (albeit smaller) burgers

we got this little place up here in troy called K's. Absolutley delish! the lettuce and tomato and onion are always super cold and crisp and the the burger isnt just fried on a grill but actually set in a pool of standing hot grease. perfection, but if you dont want a greasy one, tell them you want it on the back grill.

In the Cinci area ATP (Anderson Township Pub) has a got a few awesome burgers

My current fav is Cheeseburger Cafe on Montgomery (right before Fields Ertle). Nothing really special about it - just a really good burger and they have AWESOME fries.

Edited by CinciBusa