All you burger fans

mrbret

I ate at a fatburger up near cleveland about a year ago and it was about the best burger I ever had. I don't know if they're normally that good, but the stars aligned that night to deliver an amazing beef patty and the steak fries were pretty good too. We don't have any fat burgers near dayton :(

After my own(can't tell ya the secrets to it or I'd have to kill ya...but always happy to make em for my peeps), I'd say 5 Guys then In & Out Burger(& there are secret ways to order em that make them even better that only the locals know) in Cali...of course I want/need to try THURMANS! Maybe my buddy & fellow 5 Guys visitor(u know who ya are...aka thread starter The 1 & only Mr.Bret) will take me down there????? :D

After my own(can't tell ya the secrets to it or I'd have to kill ya...but always happy to make em for my peeps), I'd say 5 Guys then In & Out Burger(& there are secret ways to order em that make them even better that only the locals know) in Cali...of course I want/need to try THURMANS! Maybe my buddy & fellow 5 Guys visitor(u know who ya are...aka thread starter The 1 & only Mr.Bret) will take me down there????? :D

In and Out is good, even the secret ways, but I never thought that burger was as good as the claims.

ya, i'm gonna go ahead and say, best no hassle semi fast food burger that I've had is Five Guys. They're fries are probably the best in terms of semi-fast food. In N out is good, but does not compare to five guys other than price.

best burger would be thurmans, but i'm not that well traveled in terms of sit-down burgers.

the trick to thurmans is sitting at the bar people. you can walk straight to the bar and skip an hour wait if you only have like 2 people and there are open spots at the bar. i always love seeing people waiting for a table for 2 and then they get pissed when i've already had my food and they are still waiting.

I just don't know what everyone sees in Thurmans. The food isn't that great in my opinion. Maybe it's because you're RAVENOUS by the time you get to sit down and eat.

Evenyone has their own opinions and all but this one is just wrong. :D

Just tried that one tonight. I was impressed.

I'll :plus1: M&E

I'm glad you liked it. There is just something about that burger I really like. Ive had many other BBQ bacon burgers but this one tops them

I bet it is good. I love Max and Erma's burgers. That picture though looks like a grilled chicken patty under the bacon and cheese though. Odd.

Haha. (I'm pretty sure I found the right pic) :D