tires

that dude

I'd go roads for your lifestye.

Agreed. With Powers you'll have more grip, but it will be in places on the tire that you probably won't use. Based on my research, you'll flat spot those things in about 3 years at 1000 per year. Roads will last you MUCH longer.

I love my powers........ I live in twisty heaven down here in southern ohio and I drive a bit aggressively..... But the highway ride to work and some town driving, they have developed a bit of a flat spot. I'm convinced that if you dont get a flat spot with these tires on the street, you are one fine hair from death on every ride!

That being said, I have never had a tire that I had more confidence in. I love them and I will buy another set........ They are worth the price for the security I feel while riding.......

I love my powers........ I live in twisty heaven down here in southern ohio and I drive a bit aggressively..... But the highway ride to work and some town driving, they have developed a bit of a flat spot. I'm convinced that if you dont get a flat spot with these tires on the street, you are one fine hair from death on every ride!

That being said, I have never had a tire that I had more confidence in. I love them and I will buy another set........ They are worth the price for the security I feel while riding.......

+1!!! That damn flat spot angers me though. I might go the the 2ct's next time. That should help out with the flat spot i think. We will see.

+1!!! That damn flat spot angers me though. I might go the the 2ct's next time. That should help out with the flat spot i think. We will see.

Do it. I got em and I love em. I've been pushing them too trying to get that last lil' bit of chicken meat off. Can't do it. Todd you wanna burn my meat?

Ever ran a sport touring tire?

Do it. I got em and I love em. I've been pushing them too trying to get that last lil' bit of chicken meat off. Can't do it. Todd you wanna burn my meat?

sure I got that track day next weekend Ill gladly take yours along too and take care of that :D

Definately go with the road tires. Longer lasting cheaper and you probably never would notice the difference anyway. Save the money and enjoy the riding you do.

I can tell the difference , bike doesnt respond and lean near as easy

I Love my powers as well, but i dont think they are needed in this case.

Im not runing the regular powers Im running the power ones

for your riding the BT016 are good enough .you can even ride with them at putnam.for novice they ok.i dont know why u use power one on street ,its waist money.they too soft ,and you dont ride hard enough or lean to worry about if the tires stick.dont try be ass, but we ride together.or get bt 03 at iron pony for the money they great $ 230 set,much cheaper then michelin.

for your riding the BT016 are good enough .you can even ride with them at putnam.for novice they ok.i dont know why u use power one on street ,its waist money.they too soft ,and you dont ride hard enough or lean to worry about if the tires stick.dont try be ass, but we ride together.or get bt 03 at iron pony for the money they great $ 230 set,much cheaper then michelin.

i can get the michelin roads for under 230 shipped. btw went with the roads. thanks to everyone who gave input

i think im around 500-600 miles so far this year. i spend my spring/summers on the lake. hopefully i can get some miles on her in the next two months before she goes in the basement for a winter nap

Cool, I'm sure you'll be at all the bike nights now! :-D