who wants to ride hocking hills saturday?

Hoblick

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos superman?

anywho i had a great ride today

good meeting you all, sorry i had to dip out before 555.

thought i had some good footage on the go pro, turns out i had the damn thing set on picture mode instead of video.. so i pretty much got nothing.

nice meeting u hodlick!

i was jsut putting around. seth was on it today haha.

and the viffer was hangin a little bit with them coshocton boys

yes it was , impressive for touring tires !

I'm home... Made it at about 2:30pm. Thanks for the ride boyz.

thanks for keeping it upright this time :D

whos superman?

the guy on the red 500 that had is jacket unzipped the whole time , was flaping in the wind like a cape we named him superman cuza the cape :)

Thanks guys for the ride,sorry if I was being too slow for ya I was enjoying the scenery.

never to slow we'll always wait at the intersections so everyone can ride thier onw ride

otay I just went back thru this whole thread and didnt find superman , is he a member on here ? or someones friend or did he just kinda fall in

that is NightRider

how did he lay it down?

and did he come out ok?

Edited by Hoblick

Well I got home about 30 min ago. After Nightrider and I split off to head up 13 to 22 into Lancaster his bike ran out of gas. I pored in the contents of my emergeny fuel and he ran for about two mile and died again. Bike would not restart. So we called his family and they came out with a pickup to load up the bike. I left after we got the bike into the truck and shot straight up 13 to 70 and across to home.

Good ride and hopefully I'll get some photos up in a little but here. Nice meeting you all and seeing some road time, something my offroad friends don't do much of.

nightrider ?? his says ninja 600 that was a 500 wasnt it ??

and try the michelins I love me some michelins sticky sticky ..... till ya wear the side walls thru :D

no that was a 600

just an older one.

yeah i hear the michelins get great reviews.

the pilot road 2s have the same outer rubber compound as the poliot power 2ct but a harder center.

should make for a nice tire

Well I got home about 30 min ago. After Nightrider and I split off to head up 13 to 22 into Lancaster his bike ran out of gas. I pored in the contents of my emergeny fuel and he ran for about two mile and died again. Bike would not restart. So we called his family and they came out with a pickup to load up the bike. I left after we got the bike into the truck and shot straight up 13 to 70 and across to home.

Good ride and hopefully I'll get some photos up in a little but here. Nice meeting you all and seeing some road time, something my offroad friends don't do much of.

well that sucks for him lol..

thanks for being our tour guide down there.

yeah and get your pics up when you can.. ill get mine up here shortly. along with the only video clip i got from the day, which really isnt that great.

Okay, first Night riders arm

Shawnsarm.jpg

He's a lucky guy given he had no gloves, steel toes, and jeans that this was the worst visible injury. His leg was stiffening up when I left him and his Dad on rt13. Probably be real sore tomorrow.

The bike side shot

Ninja600rightside.jpg

Front shot after I pulled the offending fender off.

Ninja600frontwheel.jpg Amazing he did as well as he did. The tires were low on air despite being checked in Gahanna and the chain was rock tight. Maybe we need to have some OR tech days for people to maintqain their rides?:D

Some random shots on the side of the road

groupon78.jpg

Badtires1.jpg

Badtires2.jpg

Sideof78repairsdone.jpg

Well, after Ranger Rick let everyone off with a warning the mood must have been glum, probably because everyone heard I was dead on the side of the road, smoking a cigarette and holding a camera.:rolleyes:

56riders6.jpg

56riders4.jpg

56riders5.jpg

56riders7.jpg

56riders8.jpg

56riders9.jpg

HA! What did you guys do? Stop IN the park? That Green Ranger probably been waiting all Summer to talk to a batch of youse road rockets...

no he "claims" he saw speeding, reckless opp, passing on a double yellow, and some guy with a colorfull jacket standing on his bike with arms out in the air like a bird ?????

but we all saw him speeding , reckless opping , running off the road , and cutting off a bunch of bikes and almost runnin seth and elliot into the ditch and threatning gregggggg:wtf: