My Bike finally got to the dyno

Chaco

So i got a call today from a buddy of mine who works for a performance shop asking me if i wanted to Dyno my bike. They have a Dyno Dynamics Dynamometer. They have been dyno-ing many bikes around town and they are the ones that Mr. Reed used for his KatBusa results.

So i get to the shop and we have a 89 Kaw, a 97 GSXR600, a 05 GSXR1000, a 80 Yamaha among others. I was the second bike to jump on the dyno and i gotta say that i am very happy with the results.

My bike has a K&N filter, V&H full exhaust, Dynojet carb kit,the carbs synched and a +2 tooth rear sprocket. So far i have tuned the carbs to be around 11 AFRs at WOT on the powerband. I am using the 110 size jets. They are still too rich so my next step is to put the 106's on and playing with the needle to get this baby dialed as closed to 13's AFR as possible. So there is still room for a little improvement. Let me just jump into the results and let you guys enjoy this as much as i did.

dscf2943.th.jpg

dscf2887t.th.jpg

katdyno.th.tif

dscf2946i.th.jpg

and a few other pics of the bikes there as well.

dscf2942.th.jpg

dscf2952q.th.jpg

dscf2947.th.jpg

dscf2936q.th.jpg

got the vid on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbNpijGp7fQ