did anyone see this (acorn)

kawi kid

Maybe some are just bitter that McOld...I mean McCain didn't get erected...oops...I mean elected. His dusty ass couldn't get a hard on with Palin's hot (but ignorant ass) standing beside him let alone get one firm enough to lead this country.

Games get played regardless. It's just a matter of when they get brought up and what media organization chooses to bring them up.

This too shall pass. ;)

Edited by marcredd

Maybe some are just bitter that McOld...I mean McCain didn't get erected...oops...I mean elected. His dusty ass couldn't get a hard on with Palin's hot (but ignorant ass) standing beside him let alone get one firm enough to lead this country.

Games get played regardless. It's just a matter of when they get brought up and what media organization chooses to bring them up.

This too shall pass. ;)

Huh? :wtf:

Seriously, what does a corrupt organization getting caught have to do with McCain not being elected?

Are you another one of those people that gets their news from the Daily Show? If so, please take another sip of the kool-aid

Here's something interesting from February of this year regarding Dick Durbin and Acorn:

http://www.first-draft.com/2009/02/oooga-booga-acorn-.html

Maybe he's got Acorns in his pocket?

I think he may have one or two in there. Ridiculous. Acorn is like a vine in the political system, sucking the life out of it. It seems to put itself in all kinds of places it has no need in being. Wow...

Are you another one of those people that gets their news from the Daily Show? If so, please take another sip of the kool-aid

hey now, don't bash the daily show just because some stupid people watch it. Now, I don't take everything I hear on the Daily Show as truth, but they have been getting a lot of attention for their coverage of important topics. Plus its more fun to hear about bad news when its a joke. Then I go read what its really about if I want to know more.

I like how acorn is now suing the guy and girl and brietbart.com for posting the video because in Maryland there's some law about two people videotaping without notification?

ONLY IN AMERICA can you rape and pillage the system, get called out on it, and sue the whistleblower

That's how Bertha Lewis says "thanks". "Thanks for exposing some of the corruption in our organization - here's your lawsuit"

This organization is a sham.

They fight for a "living wage", then sue the state of CA in the hopes of not having to pay their workers minimum wage. They were also sued in MD for not paying workers.

They sue banks for not giving enough loans to unqualified minorities, then scream about "predatory lending"

The founder and former president of the organization gets caught up embezzling over $1,000,000.00 and ends up with a cozy job at an SEIU local (that just happens to have the same address as the "head" Acorn office?).

Internal Over-sight committee recommends an independent audit of the books - those people are removed from the committee AND the organization.

Come on - wake up people. The actions of this organization (that gets money from US) are indefensible. The FBI should begin an investigation now relative to the RICO statute.

I'm with you guys on this one. Every organization that has any type or level of corruption proven or not at any level amongst it's employees should loose it's state and/or federal funding. That should solve any deficit problems we have because all funding from nearly every government source would cease immediately.