My issue with LoJack

Likwid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry if i had one. i would know what it looks like in the matter of mins. i tear my bike apart all the time just to check over things. and one that wants to know what they look like just pay to have one installed on my bike and ill tear my bike down in the shops drive way and show it to ya... :)

+1. If you know your bike reasonably well (you trust your life to it so you should) You should be able to find the unit pretty easily.

I think if someone ever steals my bike I don't want it back. I'll just file the report, pay my deductible and, wait for my insurance company to pay it off. The thing that would bother me more than not being able to watch someone work on my bike would be knowing that someone else had my bike and did who knows what with it. Think of it like letting a friend borrow your wife for a night - after you get her back sure the ride feels the same.... but is it really?!?

I think if someone ever steals my bike I don't want it back. I'll just file the report, pay my deductible and, wait for my insurance company to pay it off. The thing that would bother me more than not being able to watch someone work on my bike would be knowing that someone else had my bike and did who knows what with it. Think of it like letting a friend borrow your wife for a night - after you get her back sure the ride feels the same.... but is it really?!?

Difference is that your bike isn't gonna sneak off back to the repair shop behind your back because it prefers the way the tech rode her. :D

The thing about having a bike stolen, is that most of the time the Ins. Co. makes you wait to see if they recover it first. Which could take way too long. Not sure of the exact length of time. But, they hold it up for ever! Anything to make things more difficult! Most of the time they call it an investigation. During which they do not have to provide you with a rental vehicle, until the investigetion is resolved. Gotta love that. NOT!!!