Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not looking good. I was up to maybe make it, but I'm going to hang at home until about 8:15 checking the weather... I'm already gassed up and ready so if I make it I'll be there right around 8:30AM, but it's not looking pretty - the only place to ride is West. And that part of the state is :supergay:

Akron/Canton area might not be bad?

Ynia is on his way to Circle K. Looks like some rain might hit 83 on the way down. After that is perfect weather. I 'll have to clean the bike weather it rain or not, so I'll meet Yinia at CK and we'll try to make an educated guess. Radar as of right now shows plenty of shit coming down in Cbus

Hey Cosh Co boys, I've got a little wrenching to do before I can leave, to replace a defective Clear Alternatives integrated tail light/turnsignal unit. Don't want to hold anyone up but know the area very well and can perhaps catch up. I've ridden with Lincoln once, ride with Brian with the 1098 at times and I'm really looking forward to riding with you guys today. Anyone have a cell I can program in and perhaps catch up to you today? As mentioned I know the area well, grew up in Cooperdale and later Frazeysburg so if I know where you're at or possibly going I can find you. Used to work at Clows for a bit too, been all over those roads...

At CK now. Not a damn person here yet. Inya is on his way. Roads are soaked in Elyria and what was a clean bike is now dirty. Radar in south shows nothing good and we might hang here if things don't improve. We'll see what the group says here shortly.