Lunch Friday (10/2) - Columbus

OsuMj

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yippie let me know im all over that i wanna find someone to trade me for my quad so i can own one but ill settle for borrowing one

I just saw the THRILLBILLY under your supporter tag. How long has that been there?

What about Tommy's pizza on lane? Yota you and MJ are close to that as well....should only take you less than 5 minutes to get there! And I'm at riverside. If we round early friday morning I may be up for this! :) I'll be in my ultra conservative dorky attire tho. ;)

There are two Tommy's are on Lane. Which one?

hrm... I get stuck on campus bc I dont drive here. I was trying to keep it within a distance I could ride my bicycle to. Or, if it is nice I could ride the motorcycle to campus then go... but if its raining probably wont happen...

hrm... I get stuck on campus bc I dont drive here. I was trying to keep it within a distance I could ride my bicycle to. Or, if it is nice I could ride the motorcycle to campus then go... but if its raining probably wont happen...

Does the one by Neil work better for you, seeing that you were the originator...

Does the one by Neil work better for you, seeing that you were the originator...

mmm... yeah, i mentioned tommy's, cazuela's, or mad mex bc those are close enough to me that I can pedal to them... buuut, if everyone would prefer somewhere else I could take a bus, or find a ride probably(?)

mmm... yeah, i mentioned tommy's, cazuela's, or mad mex bc those are close enough to me that I can pedal to them... buuut, if everyone would prefer somewhere else I could take a bus, or find a ride probably(?)

I could on the bike, if you don't volunteer anyone. I'm close enough. But I think Friday is dodge-em with thunderstorms on a bike. I might have to drive a cage, tsk. No way I'll give up a cage parking spot during the day. Dunno yet.

(Yeah, I know, I could take the bus... shup)

The buses are full of people with the flu... eww