Lunch Friday (10/2) - Columbus

OsuMj

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though me thinkin bout it but I dont know where the hell these places are Iz a hillbilly remember so ya'lls gonna have to post up some directions or sompin.

or I just meet up with somebody

if you're coming from newark take 670west to 315 north. Get off at lane avenue and take a left. Go about 2 miles down the road and it's on the right side of the road. It shares a parking lot with frontrunner! ;)

OK MJ...Tommy's west lane avenue 12pm? I should be done rounding by then and lets pray I don't get any new consults. If all is cool I'll be there! Had a blast with you guys tonight too!

Ok, I said campus location yesterday... now you are talking about the other tommy's on lane. WTF is going on here. I thought we decided to go to the one closer to high street. They are both on lane. What a cluster :nono:

So which one is it? ;)

I finished putting on new brake and clutch levers, frame sliders, and changing the oil this morning at 5:00am. Had to see how it worked, so I'll be the damned fool on a bike.

hmm... tempting... only like 10min from work. Might have to adjust my schedule.... almost sounds better than Gourmet Hotdogs...

you better you know you wanna see me

Front page, Upper Arlington Location. W Lane. Sorry if this is inconvenient for the campus people, but we'll have a lunch near campus soon...

you peeps cant complain about inconveince Im coming all the way from coshocton so sack up and be there