Lunch Friday (10/2) - Columbus

OsuMj

I could on the bike, if you don't volunteer anyone. I'm close enough. But I think Friday is dodge-em with thunderstorms on a bike. I might have to drive a cage, tsk. No way I'll give up a cage parking spot during the day. Dunno yet.

(Yeah, I know, I could take the bus... shup)

The buses are full of people with the flu... eww

yeah and weird people. conversation from a guy on a phone that I was sitting next to on the bus one time "I can't believe she's claiming domestic violence. I didn't hit her, I just shoved her. Its not my fault she fell." :nono: I like to avoid the bus.

Besides that, I think mad mex might be the best as far as parking and whatnot. There is a parking garage that is $1 for the first two hours I think.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to get out and ride somewhere. there is .38" rain @ 84% for Friday morning forecasted. It should end around 11am. I'm hoping to dodge my way to work that morning on the bike. Or get a bit wet riding in...

If I do, I will certainly try to break free from my hectic and schizoid daily schedule and split out to join for lunch.

OK, that officially makes two votes for Tommy's... which is more than any other votes so far...

http://arlington.tommyspizza.com/

Let's shoot for noon.

Originally Posted by yotaman88210 viewpost.gif

Tommmmmy's... but why not the one closer to high street? :dunno:

Quoting MJ herself

:dunno: I thought that was the one everyone wanted to go to ??

The link was for the Arlington location, the link for the campus location is http://campus.tommyspizza.com/

Pick one, only one...