Wheelze's thread is gone

shittygsxr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved that thread...... but this one is pretty good so far too. So who's gonna brag about getting laid in this thread? I didnt get laid last night but I did get road head

:popcorn:

i would but my gf is away on business and i dont wanna get in trouble :lol:

I loved that thread...... but this one is pretty good so far too. So who's gonna brag about getting laid in this thread? I didnt get laid last night but I did get road head

:popcorn:

Roadhead is awesome! I think I used to get it, what the hell happened?

People who don't have motorcycles with tremendous power over a motorcycle site saddens me. :(

I wonder how long it would take me to become a mod on a police forum? Things that make you go...hmmmmmmm. :D

My favorite was when Carie told me that they considered asking me to mod this forum but they thought she would be a better choice....

I didn't ask for details but it did make me :confused:...

My favorite was when Carie told me that they considered asking me to mod this forum but they thought she would be a better choice....

I didn't ask for details but it did make me :confused:...

Uh...... that's not quite how that went. We wanted to add you as a mod, but thought it would be best to add more people from outside of the Columbus area, and that we would definitely look to you in the future. She told you that as a friend. She told you that because she wanted you to know how highly we thought of you. It's a pretty fucked up thing to post that on here, and in the wrong context.

Uh...... that's not quite how that went. We wanted to add you as a mod, but thought it would be best to add more people from outside of the Columbus area, and that we would definitely look to you in the future. She told you that as a friend. She told you that because she wanted you to know how highly we thought of you. It's a pretty fucked up thing to post that on here, and in the wrong context.

ok, that's not really what was relayed to me. Like I said, I just came away from that revelation feeling pretty crappy and wondering why it was even mentioned.

Congrats SchmuckGirl, I think you've officially been relieved of any future obligations to moderate the site. :lol:

It was all for the better anyway cause now I get to act and speak freely as a member and not have to represent as a mod. I'm definitely not a favorite person here but it's all good cause I speak my mind when I feel the need :p

thats just cuz she is taller than you

:( I'm taller than everybody :(

ok, that's not really what was relayed to me. Like I said, I just came away from that revelation feeling pretty crappy and wondering why it was even mentioned.
I remember telling you the same thing. I also talked to Schmuck about being a mod, but then he got rid of his bike and never really gets on here anymore. I miss Schmuck. :(
It was all for the better anyway cause now I get to act and speak freely as a member and not have to represent as a mod. I'm definitely not a favorite person here but it's all good cause I speak my mind when I feel the need :p
I can't think of anyone that doesn't like you and Schmuck. :dunno:
:( I'm taller than everybody :(
I like being tall except when trying to buy pants. Buying pants sucks.

I love you all!

No WE love YOU!

You fail at reading between the lines.

She doesn't have a guy because she has a Huge Pink Vibrator.

It's much more peaceful that way I'm learning. :lol: And I'm ignoring the Innnnueeeennnndo!

I'm definitely not a favorite person here but it's all good cause I speak my mind when I feel the need :p

That's ok...I'm in the same boat! :D