Parks and Waterfall ride.

Lost1888

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done uploading everything to Facebook. So if anyone wants a link and to tag the pics feel free.

IDk if this link works- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/michael.dunlavey?ref=profile

No, it doesn't. If you go into the photo album there will be a link at the very bottom that says "To share this album with people" but that only shows if you have your privacy setup correctly to allow anyone to see the pictures.

My profiles mostly private. They are they same pics as the PB album. So if you don't FB don't worry about it. I just got a friends request from you I think so must have worked, No?

Sorry should have been clearer, your link works fine, but it just links to your profile, can't see any pictures. If your profile is private than your albums will be too, no big deal, was just making sure you knew :)

Either way, I'll be your friend :)

Nice meeting you guys, we had a really nice time. Lost...thanks for the tour.

Kosmo...I have a Z6 rear tire that I took off before I went to Deals Gap at the end of September. I think it only has around 2000 miles on it (if that). It should easily get you through this year and probably half of next season, depending on your seasonal miles. You can have it cheap if you want it. I was gonna run my PP 2ct's till mid next season and put on the Z6 for the last part of next season, but you need it waaayyyy more than me:eek:

wow looks like a great time! I was hoping my buddy and I could make it out for this, or at least some of it, but had way too much going on with the party and only able to escape for an hour or so on the bikes

Haha, don't worry guys, made some calls in the morning to check the local prices and then ordered a set of pilot road 2s from Motorcycle Superstore....306.00 shipped, none of the local guys were even close....they are arriving 19th....so I am good.......:D.......

Haha, don't worry guys, made some calls in the morning to check the local prices and then ordered a set of pilot road 2s from Motorcycle Superstore....306.00 shipped, none of the local guys were even close....they are arriving 19th....so I am good.......:D.......

:cheers:

Nice meeting you guys, we had a really nice time. Lost...thanks for the tour.

Kosmo...I have a Z6 rear tire that I took off before I went to Deals Gap at the end of September. I think it only has around 2000 miles on it (if that). It should easily get you through this year and probably half of next season, depending on your seasonal miles. You can have it cheap if you want it. I was gonna run my PP 2ct's till mid next season and put on the Z6 for the last part of next season, but you need it waaayyyy more than me:eek:

Hey I think this was you, thanks for lane-splitting me with no advance warning, I really appreciated that.... :penis:

Hey I think this was you, thanks for lane-splitting me with no advance warning, I really appreciated that.... :penis:

Sorry....needed to catch up to Lost and talk to him so I could meet up with the ride later. New pair of skidmark free underwear for you on my dime:monkeypoo: