Parks and Waterfall ride.

Lost1888

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For us, the meeting spot at Nelson is 422 east to route 282 ( Nelson's Road). There is a parking lot about a mile down the road, just after a crosswalk painted on the road. It is not raining in Bedford, not standing water, just the pavement is wet as of 6:35 AM....zero wind

Well almost time to head out. Should be leaving at 7:30, stopping at a couple places, meeting up with Neohiofan at 8 at the BP on 306 near 90 then on our way to the Ledges. See everyone in a little while.

Back home.......niiiiiice ride guys.....huge kudos to Lost for the putting it together and Scott as well for leading the later parts.......we had fun......even with that tire......jeese.....I rode two up with steel cords showing......that was kinda too pushing......pics coming....I hope lost will write a ride report.

Likwid missed the highlight of the ride. When we where still in the parking lot, after you left the group in Chagrin Falls, a LEO asked us if we knew anything about motorcycles "racing" on River Road.......um......I know nothing of which you speak.............sure are alot of bikes out today........??

Glad you made it home Tim...